News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Fukuiraptor's collection

Started by Fukuiraptor, January 12, 2013, 01:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brontodocus

ah, the marvellous CollectA Black Wildebeest! :) I'll have to wait for mine until my retailer has it back in stock.

Fukuiraptor

The King Cheetah is my top favorite figure among the new Collectas  ;D

sauroid

congrats on the new collectAs, Fukuiraptor. they are all cool.

brontodocus

Congrats, Fukuiraptor, they're wonderful! :) I have the Saola and Markhor on preorder but it's said they won't be available before June here... :-\ Ishould have probably ordered the others, too...

KathyAnderson

I thought there were 16 in the case too, but when I looked again, I counted 17. :)
I like Puppy in my Pockets and Littlest Pet Shop.
~Kathy~

Fukuiraptor

Thanks guys!  I think the quality of Collecta figures is getting better and better  :)

Jetoar

Royal cheetah is very cool ^^
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Fukuiraptor

Quote from: Jetoar on May 19, 2013, 10:59:51 AM
Royal cheetah is very cool ^^

Yes, Jetoar, the Cheetah is awesome.  I need more African Buffalo to capture it  ^-^

RockyMountainRex

A very nice collection Fukuiraptor.   :)  I really like this last picture!  All three of the Cape Buffalo look great with the different head angles!   ;D

[/quote]

Ana

Wow, those new CollectA are great! I love cheetah and saola most :D Congratulations!!! :D

Fukuiraptor

Might as well update this thread with the acquisition of Cloud Leopard  :)

sauroid

Jetoar

A sea of feline backs  ^-^. Really nice  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

I really like the first picture with the different colour patterns! :)

Fukuiraptor

This is my first major lot of Papo animals  ;)

brontodocus

They're awesome, aren't they, Fukuiraptor? My favourites among these are the Tiger and the Lioness! :)

sauroid

Fukuiraptor

Quote from: brontodocus on April 13, 2014, 11:33:37 AM
They're awesome, aren't they, Fukuiraptor? My favourites among these are the Tiger and the Lioness! :)

Yes brontodocus, they are great.  I have taken pictures comparing the Papo and Schleich lions :)

KaraWildsong42

That Papo lioness is gorgeous, I love her face! The male looks lean and mean, hehe! ;D
'O bliss of the collector, bliss of the man of leisure!  [...] – and I mean a real collector, a collector as he ought to be – ownership is the most intimate relationship that one can have to objects. Not that they come alive in him; it is he who lives in them.' - Walter Benjamin

widukind