News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Started by Advicot, October 12, 2019, 01:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Advicot

Hi all,

My name is Advicot and I own a collection of over 1000 main brand animal figures. I've been collecting all my life (13 yrs) and wish to add over 150 more wildlife to my collection. Since browsing on the forum I've noticed that I'm not alone in the collecting of figures and see that many of you have a much larger collection than I do.  :D

Don't I take long uploading photos!

Isidro

Welcome here! So nice to see so young new blood in the forum :-) and with ten times more figures than I have haha

bmathison1972

Welcome! If you can take pictures you should consider contributing as a Guest Reviewer for our corresponding blog (http://animaltoyforum.com/blog/) - check the Submit A Review link :)

AnimalToyForum

Welcome to the Animal Toy Forum! 8)

Advicot

Thank you all and I hope I can make this forum exciting for many others.  ^-^
Don't I take long uploading photos!

Badger

Welcome to the forum from a fellow younger-end teen! Just a question, how many companies do you own figures from?
(a.k.a. Ravonium, on the DTF and STS)

Beetle guy

Welcome to the forum Advicot!
To beetle or not to beetle.