News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Modellpferdeversand for all your animal shopping needs :)

Started by Advicot, October 26, 2019, 07:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Advicot

I massively recommend this site for anyone who is struggling to find main brand animal figures. Until two years ago I only had sixteen CollectA and I was really struggling to find them, until I found this site. They have thousands of figures available from animal figures, plush toys, horse equipment for your models and much, much more.

shop.modellpferdeversand.de/      Enjoy, :) Advicot
Don't I take long uploading photos!

Isidro

Do wou work here? Looks like you're putting an ad of your website :P Anyway this is the shop where I usually get my "big bunch" purchases.

Advicot

No not at all. I just really like this site and it's helped get my collection larger over the years. I set this up so if anyone is struggling to find any animal figures then Modellpferdeversand is for you.   :)

Don't I take long uploading photos!

Isidro

This as well as https://www.spielzeug-guenstig.de/s01.php?sp=en&cur=eur&ag=1 are my preferred online shops for figurines. Both cover almost everything (except japanese brands of course). But next time I maybe will shop in Alcaiceira online shop, they have everything except Southlands and of course being from my own country, shipping costs are cheaper for me. But I still want a bunch of Southlands ones so...who knows :D