News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Schleich—New for 2020

Started by suspsy, September 18, 2019, 01:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

FARMLIFE:

American Shorthair Cat:

Rhodesian ridgeback:

English cockerspaniel:

turkey:

Rabbit and Guinea pig pen:

Kitten playpen:

Vet clinic:

Vet visiting the farm:

WILDLIFE:

giant tortoise:

red panda:

hippo calf:

snow leopard:

wombat:

dromedary:

reindeer:

hyena attack:

Rescue Truck:

Rescue Helicopter:

SEALIFE:

killer whale:

hammerhead shark:

HORSE CLUB:

Black Forest Horse Stallion:

Black Forest Horse Mare:

Black Forest Horse Foal:

Friesian Mare:

Arabian Stallion:

Arabian Mare:

Trakehner Gelding:

Knabstrupper Mare:

Akhal-Teke Stallion:

American Saddlebred Mare:

American Saddlebred Gelding:

DINOSAURS:

Postosuchus :

Cryolophosaurus:

Agustinia:

Baryonyx:

Ankylosaurus:

bmathison1972

A bunch of images are on STS now and can be copied over. I'll do it tonight or this weekend if someone doesn't get to it first (meaning, someone with administrative rights who can edit the first post in this thread).

bmathison1972

I have added the 2020 Wildlife, Sealife, and Farmlife.

Will add Dinosaurs and Horses this weekend sometime (if someone else doesn't get to it first...).

Advicot

Is that a new lion mold I spy on the helicopter rescue?  :o
Don't I take long uploading photos!

bmathison1972

Quote from: Advicot on November 01, 2019, 04:07:26 PM
Is that a new lion mold I spy on the helicopter rescue?  :o

probably not, I think it is just tilted backwards. Maybe, I am not familiar with Schleich's lions but I would doubt it.

Advicot

Now I look at it, it definitely is a new mold  :) as the 2018 lion mold wasn't roaring and this one is. How exciting.

bmathison1972

sbell

I officially hate the hyena attack set.

Advicot

I would have to agree with you Sbell. It's pretty pointless, I thought it would have mumultiple hyenas with some bones or a cave.  :-* Really Disappointed!

bmathison1972

I think we all envisioned the Hyena Attack set as multiple hyenas in different poses. This is Schleich. We should have known better.

Badger

*looks at hyena attack set*

I thought that CollectA's first week of 2020 reveals was underwhelming, but damn, that's PNSO's return in comparison to this...
(a.k.a. Ravonium, on the DTF and STS)

Advicot

Whom thought at Schleich, let's design a hyena attack which is pointless and have a man throwing a net over the hyena. Schleich really need to up there game with this set. It's just a bunch of figures and an already existing set mis matched together.  >:(

suspsy

The turkey and the orca look like cartoon characters.

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on November 04, 2019, 02:20:51 AM
The turkey and the orca look like cartoon characters.

Most of them do; as I mentioned on STS, not sure why they have to have these anthropomorphized facial expressions!

Advicot

The baby orca is just a sized down of their current adult orca. I hate it when brands do that.  >:(

Advicot

I Would hope that brands looked at what we were saying and would invite us all to suggest what they should make for their next line of products.

suspsy

I think I'll snap up that reindeer for my son's collection. I especially like the fact that the tips of its antlers are blunted!

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on November 27, 2019, 03:44:45 AM
I think I'll snap up that reindeer for my son's collection. I especially like the fact that the tips of its antlers are blunted!

Just don't let it run over grandma, @suspsy

suspsy

Quote from: bmathison1972 on November 27, 2019, 11:54:01 AM

I'd say my mother-in-law is more wary of the CollectA anaconda. Or the chomping Schleich crocodile.

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on November 27, 2019, 11:56:13 AM
Quote from: bmathison1972 on November 27, 2019, 11:54:01 AM

I'd say my mother-in-law is more wary of the CollectA anaconda. Or the chomping Schleich crocodile.

So you went with the Schleich croc after all?