News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Kudu antelope (Schleich - Wild Life)

Started by Jetoar, January 12, 2013, 01:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello again friends. This is the Kudu of Schleich. This figure and his calf will be retired this year.

From my point of view, antelopes we was a rare figures of  figures brands. But when Collecta arrive, and they started to do antelopes, Schleich and other brands as Papo are starting to do antelopes. This figure is a good example of details and accurate. The proportions are excellents and his stand is very good as he looks a predator or another animals. Details of horn are good and the painture is very nice  ^-^. I bought this figure today  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Ana

I like it! I have it also and I think young one is very nice as well :)

animaltoyforum

Congratulations on the new addition to your collection :) Great figures, interesting to compare it with the Safari Ltd Lesser Kudu: http://www.animaltoyforum.com/index.php/topic,157.0.html
Very similar poses and scales.

Jetoar

Quote from: animaltoyforum on January 12, 2013, 10:01:53 AM
Congratulations on the new addition to your collection :) Great figures, interesting to compare it with the Safari Ltd Lesser Kudu: http://www.animaltoyforum.com/index.php/topic,157.0.html
Very similar poses and scales.

Thanks Adam  ^-^!. Yes, I think the same Adam. Kudus are very cool antelopes an their figures are not realy bad. Ideal for dioramas  ^-^

brontodocus

Yes, the pose is really similar to the WS Lesser Kudu. :) And its horns are symmetrical, the asymmetry in the horns of the Papo Greater Kudu is something that increasingly bothers me.

Jetoar

Quote from: brontodocus on January 12, 2013, 10:48:46 AM
Yes, the pose is really similar to the WS Lesser Kudu. :) And its horns are symmetrical, the asymmetry in the horns of the Papo Greater Kudu is something that increasingly bothers me.

I think the same, horns of this figure are very nice and the hair is well done from my point of view.