News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

General discussion

Started by AnimalToyForum, December 06, 2012, 06:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnimalToyForum

Right, I'm all forumed out! Plus, my eyes have gone funny from spending far too much time setting up this site! So I'm signing off...for now...

Jetoar

I think that we are doing a good forum with our coments  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

AnimalToyForum

Yes, we've really gotten of to a great start! Thanks!

AnimalToyForum

I also just noticed that the fine folk over at STS (http://schleichtiersammler.forumieren.de/) have added a link to the Animal Toy Forum in their top menu! That's so great! :o If you are reading this, thanks so much STS!  :D

Jetoar

Himmapaan

How wonderful that STS are being so supportive!

Ah, that's better. Avatar and signature sorted at last. I was feeling quite strange without them.  :))

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: Himmapaan on December 13, 2012, 01:29:05 AM
How wonderful that STS are being so supportive!

Ah, that's better. Avatar and signature sorted at last. I was feeling quite strange without them.  :))

Great signature image Himmapaan :)

Jetoar

Yes it is a very beautiful draw. I like it  ^-^.

AnimalToyForum

Of the top 10 forum posters, only one is missing an avatar image. Come on Sbell!  ;)

AnimalToyForum

Last one to the bottom is a rotten egg!  ;D

sbell

Quote from: animaltoyforum on December 14, 2012, 12:58:48 PM
Of the top 10 forum posters, only one is missing an avatar image. Come on Sbell!  ;)

Honestly, I have my settings such that I don't even see them...so I don't usually even think of it!

tyrantqueen

I went to Cotswold Wildlife Park a couple of days ago. We went into the gift shop and saw many Schleichs there >:D It was a lot of fun too, there was even an albino peacock which was tame.

They came flying from far away, now I'm under their spell....

AnimalToyForum

Albino peacock must look very odd! :o

sbell

Quote from: animaltoyforum on April 27, 2014, 11:41:37 PM
Albino peacock must look very odd! :o

I saw pure white peacocks on Isola Bella (Stresa, Italy) several years ago, but they weren't albino, their eyes were dark. Still a weird thing to see.

AnimalToyForum

Wow Jetoar, you were busy on the forum today!  :D

Jetoar

Quote from: animaltoyforum on December 15, 2014, 08:13:27 PM
Wow Jetoar, you were busy on the forum today!  :D

Yes, I was  ^-^. I have been doing a lot of things and now I am fixing my new aquisitions of the flea market. I will share them coming soon  ^-^.

AnimalToyForum

I was thinking it would be nice to have a poll for us to vote for our top animal figures of 2014, like we do on the dinotoyforum: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=2003.0

But, I don't have time! Would any kind member like to set up such a poll in the 'New for 2014' section?

brontodocus

Quote from: animaltoyforum on December 20, 2014, 01:29:24 PM
I was thinking it would be nice to have a poll for us to vote for our top animal figures of 2014, like we do on the dinotoyforum: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=2003.0

But, I don't have time! Would any kind member like to set up such a poll in the 'New for 2014' section?
Great idea! :) I could probably do that but haven't created a poll before. should we compile a list first?

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: brontodocus on December 20, 2014, 02:51:01 PM
Quote from: animaltoyforum on December 20, 2014, 01:29:24 PM

Great idea! :) I could probably do that but haven't created a poll before. should we compile a list first?

Good idea, then we avoid any confusion by making sure we don't miss any figures from the poll. :)

brontodocus

Okay, then, I'll see what I can do - but it'll have to wait until the kids are asleep. The list may also become a bit longer than the one on the DTF.