News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Hello!

Started by endogenylove, July 07, 2019, 06:58:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

endogenylove

Hi everyone! I discovered this forum while browsing for new animals to add to my collection and as soon as I saw that there were other people interested in the same kinds of collections as me I just new I had to join! I'm from the United States, so I don't have access (yet) to Japanese models. I have roughly 300-400 Models, mostly Safari LTD, Papo, and Schleich, but with a fair few others tossed in. I've been collecting for the better part of 15 years, but my collection is not as large or well organized as some of you here. However, I hope to keep improving it! I've read through a good deal of posts on here out of pure curiosity already and I seriously admire some of the collections on here. :)

I mainly focus on mammals and birds, but I have some reptiles and sharks. I do not collect extinct species. My wishlist is long but I hope that I can slowly fill in some of the gaps in my collection. I will post pictures of my collection either tomorrow or sometime fairly soon.
Always looking for new species...

Isidro

Welcome! Your interests are the same than mine (except that I have more fishes than birds, and I collect exctint species as far as they're recently (man-induced) extinct. I hope to have a so large collection as yours some day! Feel free to post here about your collection and your wishlist - maybe forum members can help you to find hidden treasures :D

bmathison1972

Hi, welcome.

I am in the USA also and Japanese figures can easily be bought on the US eBay! :)

Beetle guy

Welcome, looking forward to your collection and posts!
To beetle or not to beetle.

AnimalToyForum

Welcome, glad you found us!  :)