News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Greetings from WV/OH/KY

Started by LeviSamJuno, July 02, 2019, 11:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviSamJuno

Greetings! My name is Levi, originally from Oklahoma, raised in West Virginia, and now living in Ohio on the WV/OH/KY border.

When I was young, my parents bought me Funrise animal toys from time to time. I collected them in a small kid's plastic briefcase and would take them out and pretend they were all different members of our church. (The hippo was the lady singer who sounded a bit operatic. The gorilla was the pastor. And so on.) Eventually with other random animal figures, my collection grew from the briefcase to a suitcase and now to a large plastic tub.

Unfortunately due to moving a bit and a smaller home, they've all been relegated in storage in the tub and I haven't seen them in a while. But they were such an integral part of my childhood that seeing on this forum that other people actually know what I'm talking about is a huge nostalgia boost. So, anyway, greetings!

AnimalToyForum

Welcome to the Animal Toy Forum!  :) I got some Funrise dinosaurs in the early 90s, still have them now.  :))