News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by GojiraGuy1954, February 11, 2019, 09:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GojiraGuy1954

Basically copied from the Dino Toy forum. I'll let Sooparik explain.

"I apologize in advance if I'm "taking over" the Games section.

But I decided to give one final shot at this. This game won't require sign ups and it's not overly complicated like the others. You just post and then leave.
http://i.imgur.com/aQpPSvf.png

That's how the game works.

I'll start.

I wish I was dead."- Sooparik, Jan 16th, 2017.

AnimalToyForum

Granted. But you become a ghost, trapped between worlds, haunted forever by your own semi-existence.

I wish the ATF had more members.

Halichoeres

Granted, but they're all bots.

I wish had four arms.
Where I try to find the best version of every prehistoric species: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3390.0

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: Halichoeres on February 15, 2019, 12:16:27 PM
Granted, but they're all bots.

I wish had four arms.

Granted, but the two extra arms have replaced your legs, so now you have to scuttle around like a crab and you have no need for shoes.

I wish I was a crab.

Isidro

Granted, but you must pass your entire life avoiding hungry seagulls, seals, cormorants, herons, groupers and morays and also fishing factories.

I wish somebody in this forum give me for free all the animal figurines of my wishlist :D

GojiraGuy1954

deleted

GojiraGuy1954

deleted

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Isidro on February 15, 2019, 02:47:26 PM
Granted, but you must pass your entire life avoiding hungry seagulls, seals, cormorants, herons, groupers and morays and also fishing factories.

I wish somebody in this forum give me for free all the animal figurines of my wishlist :D

Granted, but they are all warped so that they look like pretzels; as it's pretzel day.

I wish this thread was not dead.

Isidro

Granted, but for getting that, you must travel all around the world recruiting people for participate in it.

I wish to have a machine that modify the size to the figures I have, so I can have all of them at same scale.

Badger

I really don't want to corrupt that, but it is the rules of the game, so...

Granted, but it can only shrink them to be in scale with eachother.

I wish island fauna got more appreciation from the companies.
(a.k.a. Ravonium, on the DTF and STS)

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: Badger on August 19, 2019, 12:33:59 PM
I really don't want to corrupt that, but it is the rules of the game, so...

Granted, but it can only shrink them to be in scale with eachother.

I wish island fauna got more appreciation from the companies.

Granted, but the companies only appreciate the island fauna, and never actually make any figures of them.

I wish I had internet access at home so I could set up the Animal Toy Blog sooner!

Isidro

Granted, but all internet pages will work quickly and perfectly in your home internet, except just the Animal Toy Blog, that remains permanently as an "error" page.

I wish I had better shelves with more space for exhibit my figurines so they're not so crowded as they are now.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted but the shelves are opaque.

I wish for BEANS

Isidro

Granted, but you are wishing beans (legumes), and what you receive is actually a visit of Mr. Bean.

I wish a lamp genius that allows me more than three wishes.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted; It's a genius, so it can find loopholes in all of your wishes.

I wish Isidro appreciated Mr Bean

Isidro

Granted, but I appreciate him so much, that he fall in love with me and I must rid off him.

I wish Likaon Models make me an offer of as many figures as I want from them, at 5% of the original price (that is unaffordable for me)

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, they only offer you the broken ones.

I wish papo made a Siamraptor

stargatedalek

Granted, it's a repaint of their JP raptor.

I wish Papo made a bearded dragon.

Advicot

Granted, it's their frilled lizard in disguise.

I wish I knew where to get Nayab figures.
Don't I take long uploading photos!

Isidro

Granted, you find a place with all Nayab figures for sale but all of them from exhorbitant prices.

I wish my home self-clean itself.