Author Topic: Hello, from Arborium Indonesia  (Read 230 times)

Panji zulkaisar

• View Profile
Hello, from Arborium Indonesia
« on: December 10, 2018, 08:53:25 AM »
Hi, This is my first post on this forum. my name is Panji a sculptor from Indonesia, I have my own animal figurine brand "ARBORIUM",here's my fanpage https://www.facebook.com/Arborium-542976332522599/
and you can follow my Instagram @panjizulkaisar to see my work process
I am glad to join in this forum,I hope to get new insights about animals ,thank you  ^-^

stargatedalek

• View Profile
Re: Hello, from Arborium Indonesia
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 09:29:39 PM »
Do you sell casts? That pigeon is fantastic!

animaltoyforum

• Dr admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Plesiosaur Directory
  • Animal: Frilled lizard
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 12:25:26 AM »
Welcome to the Animal Toy Forum.  8)

Isidro

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2018, 08:12:20 AM »
Incredibly amazing work! The quaility of your figures is outstanding, with sculpt at the same level (or sometimes even better) than Schleich, CollectA or SafariLTD, and painting better than any major brand! And so many dreamed species, many never made by any brand! This superb bird of paradise is fabulous! Unfortunately the prices are not affordable to me for buy you figurines :P but keep up the good work! Are all your models at 1:10 scale? What material do you use for make them?

By the way, welcome to the forum! I don't think that we welcomed an Indonesian member before here :-)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 08:13:14 AM by Isidro »

Beetle guy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 10:12:04 PM »
Welcome!

That flying Lemur is so beautiful! I really enjoyed looking at your fantastic work!  Bird of Paradise, Wow!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 10:20:03 PM by Beetle guy »
To beetle or not to beetle.

Panji zulkaisar

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2018, 06:23:37 AM »
Do you sell casts? That pigeon is fantastic!
Hi,yes I do..tell me if you are interest  ^-^

Welcome to the Animal Toy Forum.  8)
Thank you  ^-^

Incredibly amazing work! The quaility of your figures is outstanding, with sculpt at the same level (or sometimes even better) than Schleich, CollectA or SafariLTD, and painting better than any major brand! And so many dreamed species, many never made by any brand! This superb bird of paradise is fabulous! Unfortunately the prices are not affordable to me for buy you figurines :P but keep up the good work! Are all your models at 1:10 scale? What material do you use for make them?

By the way, welcome to the forum! I don't think that we welcomed an Indonesian member before here :-)
Thank you very much  ^-^,,I hope one day I can be a sculptor of the major brands, so that many people have my work.
yeah all my figure is 1:10 scale, I'm using sculpey clay for prototype and and cast with resin

Welcome!

That flying Lemur is so beautiful! I really enjoyed looking at your fantastic work!  Bird of Paradise, Wow!
Thank you,don't forget to follow my instagram to enjoy more artwork and the process