News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Hello, from Arborium Indonesia

Started by Panji zulkaisar, December 10, 2018, 08:53:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panji zulkaisar

Hi, This is my first post on this forum. my name is Panji a sculptor from Indonesia, I have my own animal figurine brand "ARBORIUM",here's my fanpage https://www.facebook.com/Arborium-542976332522599/
and you can follow my Instagram @panjizulkaisar to see my work process
I am glad to join in this forum,I hope to get new insights about animals ,thank you  ^-^

stargatedalek

Do you sell casts? That pigeon is fantastic!

AnimalToyForum

Isidro

Incredibly amazing work! The quaility of your figures is outstanding, with sculpt at the same level (or sometimes even better) than Schleich, CollectA or SafariLTD, and painting better than any major brand! And so many dreamed species, many never made by any brand! This superb bird of paradise is fabulous! Unfortunately the prices are not affordable to me for buy you figurines :P but keep up the good work! Are all your models at 1:10 scale? What material do you use for make them?

By the way, welcome to the forum! I don't think that we welcomed an Indonesian member before here :-)

Beetle guy

Welcome!

That flying Lemur is so beautiful! I really enjoyed looking at your fantastic work!  Bird of Paradise, Wow!
To beetle or not to beetle.

Panji zulkaisar

Quote from: stargatedalek on December 10, 2018, 09:29:39 PM
Do you sell casts? That pigeon is fantastic!
Hi,yes I do..tell me if you are interest  ^-^

Quote from: animaltoyforum on December 11, 2018, 12:25:26 AM
Welcome to the Animal Toy Forum.  8)
Thank you  ^-^

Quote from: Isidro on December 11, 2018, 08:12:20 AM
Incredibly amazing work! The quaility of your figures is outstanding, with sculpt at the same level (or sometimes even better) than Schleich, CollectA or SafariLTD, and painting better than any major brand! And so many dreamed species, many never made by any brand! This superb bird of paradise is fabulous! Unfortunately the prices are not affordable to me for buy you figurines :P but keep up the good work! Are all your models at 1:10 scale? What material do you use for make them?

By the way, welcome to the forum! I don't think that we welcomed an Indonesian member before here :-)
Thank you very much  ^-^,,I hope one day I can be a sculptor of the major brands, so that many people have my work.
yeah all my figure is 1:10 scale, I'm using sculpey clay for prototype and and cast with resin

Quote from: Beetle guy on December 12, 2018, 10:12:04 PM
Welcome!

That flying Lemur is so beautiful! I really enjoyed looking at your fantastic work!  Bird of Paradise, Wow!
Thank you,don't forget to follow my instagram to enjoy more artwork and the process