News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

(Schleich Collector Secrets and Tips :3)

Started by _lyds__, October 22, 2018, 09:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_lyds__

Collectors all have their own tricks up their sleeves to help with growing their collections. I thought this would be a great place to share some of your best tips and tricks for Schleich collecting  ;)

My main tip for Schleich collecting is to search on eBay.de, a.k.a German Ebay. Shipping is often cheap even when converted from Euros to other currencies, and there are often very rare and uncommon figures up for bargains! Schleich as we all know is a german company, so therefore they are sold in abundance in Germany, resulting in a lower asking price for figures that run for almost 10 times that amount in other countries. Not to mention everyone I've worked with has been very pleasant and polite  ^-^

Share your own tips!
_lyds__

AnimalToyForum

Welcome, @_lyds__ , and good tip.

In particular, with reference to Ebay, my tip is to look at large bundles. There are often hidden gems in there that only the most eagle-eyed bidders spot. You have to know what you are looking for and not rely on titles and descriptions.

Edit - by the way, I moved this topic from the walk-arounds section to the general animal toys discussion section:)

Beetle guy

Great topic!
I certainly agree with animaltoyforum when it comes to big bundles!
To beetle or not to beetle.

KidsToys

Great post and great idea.....

Does this rule of thumb apply with just ebay? What about Amazon to?

Be interested to know
Visit >> Popular Kids Toys - For 1000`s Available At Discount Prices

Visit >> Toy Shopping - For 100`s Of Animal Toys Online

Visit >> Top Hoverboard - Find Best Hoverboard Online