News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Animalibus Collection

Started by Animalibus, September 27, 2018, 12:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Animalibus

Hello, as I promised I followed my collection. Currently I have 513 items from several brands and different fossil groups but mainly current: Birds, Mammals, Reptiles, Fish and few invertebrates. I organized the collection by dividing the miniatures into the following groups: Oceans and Poles, Neartic Region, Neotropical Region, Australian Region, Oriental Region, Palearctic Region, Domestic, Fossils. The following photos show an overview of the collection. I know I need more space and a better closet. I am thinking about it. Hope you like it.

Animalibus

Animalibus

Animalibus

Animalibus

Paleartic Region

Animalibus

Oriental Region

Animalibus

Oceans

Animalibus

Ethiopian Region: north Africa, Tropical Africa, Savannah and South Africa

Animalibus

Neotropic Region: Andes, Galapagos island and Others

Animalibus

Australian Region, the photo shows part of another region (neotropical)
coleção setembro 071.JPG

AnimalToyForum

Wow, that's a fine collection! :o I like how you have divided the displays by region.

By the way, if you click "insert attachment" next to the attachment it will make it appear in the post (rather than as a thumbnail at the bottom) I have done this for you in your last post to show you what I mean. :)

Beetle guy

Really nice collection!! Even though all figurines are vertebrates ;D
To beetle or not to beetle.

Isidro

This is exactly the kind of dream collection that I want to end with for myself!! Congrats, VERY well done!

Animalibus

Hi guys, my collection has grown since the last post from 513 to 618. I made a trip to Germany which earned me several items from CollectA and Schleich. Here in Brazil they are very expensive and hard to find. :D :D :D :D

AnimalToyForum

Beetle guy

Quote from: Animalibus on August 20, 2019, 08:32:47 PM
Hi guys, my collection has grown since the last post from 513 to 618. I made a trip to Germany which earned me several items from CollectA and Schleich. Here in Brazil they are very expensive and hard to find. :D :D :D :D
Congrants! I am not into Schliech figurines myself, but I am Netherlands based so they are the main brand animal figurines in common toy shops.
To beetle or not to beetle.

Animalibus

Hi guys! My collection now has 803 items. I finally managed to put it in a place specially designed for my miniatures. I am very satisfied with the result! Here are some pictures for you to see how it turned out!

bmathison1972

Nice displays. Maybe I need to consider the CollectA Kelenken; doesn't look as big as I thought

Animalibus

Quote from: bmathison1972 on May 01, 2021, 09:04:36 PM
Nice displays. Maybe I need to consider the CollectA Kelenken; doesn't look as big as I thought
It is 14.5 cm high by approximately 19 cm long.

Isidro

I absolutely need that living room! :D :D