News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

What do you think of my work?

Started by BLACKVEIN, August 09, 2018, 04:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLACKVEIN

Hey, I want your opinion on my latest creation and to see what you guys are creating if anyone is.

I was lucky enough to come into a position where I was given full liberty to create / design and make a listing for a product at my work. I found a hole in the marketplace and began plugging away at a llama keychain toy. I was given full liberty to list the product on amazon how I wanted to list it and wanted to share this with you guys. Here it is LLAMA TOY. make sure you get down to the enhanced description. I made and put all the art there and I wrote everything on that page!

Thanks, BLACKVEIN
Stay Hungry

AnimalToyForum

Congratulations, it is wonderful. :)) Nice puns by the way. ;D Thanks for sharing!

Does B-THERE create any other animal toys? If so, they deserve a thread on the forum!

BLACKVEIN

Quote from: animaltoyforum on August 09, 2018, 10:36:50 PM
Congratulations, it is wonderful. :)) Nice puns by the way. ;D Thanks for sharing!

Does B-THERE create any other animal toys? If so, they deserve a thread on the forum!

Thank you!! and they have okayed making more after the success we have found with this llama. I am even allowed to investigate, create, and procure new prospective stuffed animals!!! Any suggestions on what you would be good ideas for animals?

anybody else has any suggestion they would be greatly appreciated also!

- BLACKVEIN
Stay Hungry

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: BLACKVEIN on August 10, 2018, 06:24:57 PM
Quote from: animaltoyforum on August 09, 2018, 10:36:50 PM

Thank you!! and they have okayed making more after the success we have found with this llama. I am even allowed to investigate, create, and procure new prospective stuffed animals!!! Any suggestions on what you would be good ideas for animals?

anybody else has any suggestion they would be greatly appreciated also!

- BLACKVEIN

What a great opportunity. Before we make suggestions, presumably there's some remit? Must the creature be cute? Recognisable? Fluffy? Attached to a keychain? Or is it completely open?