News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

TQ's scaly menagerie

Started by tyrantqueen, December 06, 2012, 05:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brontodocus

tyrantqueen

They came flying from far away, now I'm under their spell....

Battatitan

Wow TQ - these reptiles are magnificent! The diversity of species is really awesome, but it's a shame that some of the paint is a little sloppy. :(
And I can't resist to ask: have you ever had anyone ever come in and mistake them as living creatures?  :D

Really nice collection  ^-^

sphyrna18

Quote from: Battatitan on January 23, 2013, 06:34:05 PM
And I can't resist to ask: have you ever had anyone ever come in and mistake them as living creatures?  :D

I can't resist answering this even though it's not directed at me.  Yes, I've had people mistake them for real reptiles. I used to have my jumbo monitor at the bottom of my staircase; plenty of people stopped in their tracks before moving to go up the steps.  If the light is poor, they become even more convincing haha.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Battatitan on January 23, 2013, 06:34:05 PM
Wow TQ - these reptiles are magnificent! The diversity of species is really awesome, but it's a shame that some of the paint is a little sloppy. :(

Really nice collection  ^-^
Thank you for the kind comment. Actually, I haven't had anyone mistake them as real....yet. Mostly because I keep them stored away on a shelf, so people don't see them.

AnimalToyForum

Sorry to see all your photos have gone missing,  :-\ hope you can restore them

FreshSphere

Quote from: animaltoyforum on November 15, 2013, 11:21:38 PM
I second that. Would love to see.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: FreshSphere on April 28, 2014, 04:46:50 AM
Quote from: animaltoyforum on November 15, 2013, 11:21:38 PM
I second that. Would love to see.
Thanks guys. I can't restore the original photos but I may go back and edit my posts to include new photos.