News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

avatar_Jetoar

Roe family (Schleich - Wild Life)

Started by Jetoar, January 09, 2013, 09:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello friends, these are the roe family of Schleich. I think that they are released in 2008-2009 and I believed that he was retired two years ago.









These figures were too short time in the shops if we compared with other figures of Schleich. I think that these figures are an amazing replies of this animals. The proportions are excelents in the adults and in their calf. The colors are the corrects are their hair is good but the effect of the new red deer or the new grizzly bears are better. This figures were a gift of my best friend Rachel to me for my birthday  ^-^. Thanks Rachel for these amazings gifts ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures


Ana

Beautiful! They are among my favorite schleich figures :) Luckily I bought them when they were still easy to get :)

Jetoar

Quote from: Ana on January 10, 2013, 09:43:06 AM
Beautiful! They are among my favorite schleich figures :) Luckily I bought them when they were still easy to get :)

Congrats for you have these beautiful figures when they were still easy to get  ^-^. I think that these figures were a too short time in the stores  :-\.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

These seem to be very good, thanks for posting, Jetoar. :) Too bad they are apparently retired. :-\

Jetoar

Quote from: brontodocus on January 10, 2013, 09:56:42 PM
These seem to be very good, thanks for posting, Jetoar. :) Too bad they are apparently retired. :-\

Thanks friend  ^-^!. Schleich dont have careful with the time of their figures in the market  :-\.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Takama

I like that Schleich has made Three different Deer species (Red, Roe, and white tail).  And the Roebuck is now on my wish list.


I found some for sale on Amazon, but I don't have enough money to get them now :-\

Jetoar

Quote from: Rex on November 21, 2013, 05:32:53 AM
I like that Schleich has made Three different Deer species (Red, Roe, and white tail).  And the Roebuck is now on my wish list.


I found some for sale on Amazon, but I don't have enough money to get them now :-\

I hope that you find them  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures