News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Top 10 2017 - poll

Started by AnimalToyForum, January 11, 2018, 12:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote for your top 10 animal toys of 2017!

CollectA, Bongo antelope
CollectA, Cameroon sailfin chameleon
CollectA, Ivory-billed woodpecker
CollectA, Leopard seal
CollectA, Saiga antelope
CollectA, Secretary bird
Ikimon - Nature Technicolor - Deep Sea Life 1, Giant ostracod
Ikimon - Nature Technicolor - Deep Sea Life 1, Amphipod in salp tunic
Kitan club - Nature Technicolor - Frogs, Japanese common toad
Papo, Brown-throated sloth
Papo, Elephant seal
Papo, Horned Frog
Papo, Ocelot
Papo, Walrus
Safari Ltd - Incredible Creatures, Nudibranch
Safari Ltd - Incredible Creatures, Reef squid
Safari Ltd - Incredible Creatures, Squirrel Monkey
Safari Ltd - Wild Safari - North American Wildlife, Arctic hare
Safari Ltd - Wild Safari - Sealife, Right whale
Safari Ltd - Wild Safari - Wildlife, Moon bear
Safari Ltd - Wings of the World Birds, Blue-footed booby
Safari Ltd - Wings of the World Birds, Harpy eagle
Schleich - Wildlife, Moose calf
Schleich - Wildlife, Sloth bear
Sofubi Toy Box, Kaiyodo, Armadillidium vulgare
Toy Fish Factory, Goliath tigerfish

sbell

Quote from: animaltoyforum on February 04, 2018, 11:17:43 PM
Righty, I've added images to the first post for ease of comparison, and the poll is now open! Hopefully I haven't made any mistakes interpreting the suggestions!

So, please cast your votes now! You can pick ten options, so please do select your own personal top ten.

If your favourites aren't on the shortlist, well, where were you the past few weeks? :P That's too bad. :'(

Happy voting!

I just forgot to do it...but I would point out that the tigerfish is more truly a 2018 release; they weren't actually available until January (and weren't released as photos until I put them out there in December).

But at least it's a fish...I should have thrown out at least the Ikimon Indonesian coelacanth and frilled shark...

AnimalToyForum

Two voters, 11 votes. Come on, who voted for just 1!?  :P

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: sbell on February 05, 2018, 12:16:01 AM
Righty, I've added images to the first post for ease of comparison, and the poll is now open! Hopefully I haven't made any mistakes interpreting the suggestions!

So, please cast your votes now! You can pick ten options, so please do select your own personal top ten.

If your favourites aren't on the shortlist, well, where were you the past few weeks? :P That's too bad. :'(

Happy voting!

I just forgot to do it...but I would point out that the tigerfish is more truly a 2018 release; they weren't actually available until January (and weren't released as photos until I put them out there in December).

But at least it's a fish...I should have thrown out at least the Ikimon Indonesian coelacanth and frilled shark...

Ah well, it'll have to be inelligable for the 2018 poll.

If you would've voted for them other fishies, then yeah, you definitely should've suggested them!

sbell

Quote from: animaltoyforum on February 05, 2018, 12:25:15 AM
Quote from: sbell on February 05, 2018, 12:16:01 AM

Happy voting!

Ah well, it'll have to be inelligable for the 2018 poll.

If you would've voted for them other fishies, then yeah, you definitely should've suggested them!

I just...didn't get around to it! And partially, it kind of slipped my mind that they (and probably others) were 2017 figures!

AnimalToyForum

10 voters so far, and there's one figure in the lead. It could all change with a few more votes.  :)

AnimalToyForum

Stuck on 12 voters for the past few days. Does that mean it is time to formalise the top ten? Shall I do a video as I do for the Dinotoyforum top tens?