News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Diramix new for 2017

Started by Halichoeres, September 09, 2017, 06:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Posted this on the DTF recently for the prehistorics, but since it's mostly extant fish, maybe people here will be interested:

The very frenetic TV advertisement:

https://youtu.be/YNSSAXMmm34
Where I try to find the best version of every prehistoric species: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3390.0

sbell

It would be great if Diramix (and DeAgostini) figures looked more like their priomotional materials--even the cartoony stuff. Still, they make some interesting things, maybe someday they'll be more readily available everywhere!

AnimalToyForum

I've just ordered the Shonisaurus from Ebay.

Is there only one series of these?

bmathison1972

Diramix has lots of arthropod sets but I can't find any on US eBay or European eBays that will ship to the US  :-[

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: bmathison1972 on July 07, 2018, 06:38:02 PM
Diramix has lots of arthropod sets but I can't find any on US eBay or European eBays that will ship to the US  :-[

Do we have any Italian members?

sbell

Quote from: animaltoyforum on July 07, 2018, 06:40:38 PM
Quote from: bmathison1972 on July 07, 2018, 06:38:02 PM

Do we have any Italian members?

@RobinGoodfellow is in Italy I believe. The biggest issue is the cost of postage; maybe not so bad to England, terrible to North America!

RobinGoodfellow

First of all: sorry, I'm not that active on this forum because I'm more a prehistoric figures collector..  :-[

Yes, I'm from Italy and I bought some Diramix figures for Halichoeres in the past.
The main problem is the postage: it's quite expensive to send items outside my Country.
The italian postal service for outside countries is always pricey.
When I send personal items to UK (for example, resins to Mr. Martin Garratt) the price is never less than 17-18 Euro (even for small packages ).

To be honest, Diramix figures don't worth the cost (in my opinion) but who knows..
So if I can help someone on Diramix, please feel free to send a PM ( but I'll be on vacation soon so it could be better in September..  ;) ).
Regards
:)

RobinGoodfellow

@bmathison1972  I just sent you a reply through your private email.

Best Regards
:)