News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Happy New Year!

Started by AnimalToyForum, January 01, 2018, 12:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnimalToyForum

Happy New Year to all Animal Toy Forum members! 2017 was a hectic year for me personally, so I haven't been on the ATF much! However, 2018 will bring me pretty much back to normality. Despite my absence, the forum had over 3 million page views in 2017 - the highest number of any year to date. So, I'm encouraged to keep the forum running! Here's to another fruitful year on the ATF.  8)

bmathison1972

Quote from: animaltoyforum on January 01, 2018, 12:40:26 AM
Happy New Year to all Animal Toy Forum members! 2017 was a hectic year for me personally, so I haven't been on the ATF much! However, 2018 will bring me pretty much back to normality. Despite my absence, the forum had over 3 million page views in 2017 - the highest number of any year to date. So, I'm encouraged to keep the forum running! Here's to another fruitful year on the ATF.  8)

Happy New Year to you too, Adam, and all the ATF members!

sbell

Beetle guy

To beetle or not to beetle.

brontodocus

Huh, sorry, a bit late again, but happy New Year altogether! :)