News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Schleich's - New for 2018

Started by Rossano, November 25, 2017, 03:31:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossano

Rossano

Rossano

Rossano

Rossano

Rossano

...and 16 more horses that I will be adding tomorrow.

Rossano

About these new models, I like the Koala, and it is the first one that really pushes me o buy it.

New Longhorn and Black bulls look pretty well made and more realistic, even if somehow I liked maybe more the old ones, especiallz the black bull.

The new hyppo looks good, too, very carefully painted, even if the close mouth is a less for me.

I like a lot the choice of the Indian rhino, a quite rare species ont he market, while the model is well made but not more than that.

The chimpanzee has a nice expression, even if a bit too much circus sounding to me, not wild life.

New cetaceans look much fatter and rounder than the previous ones, look quite convincing but I think I still like more the previous Blue whale and especially Orca.

The rest, average to poor.

Badger

The only one of these that I think looks better than the previous version is the koala.

The rest of them are easy passes for me.
(a.k.a. Ravonium, on the DTF and STS)

bmathison1972

Hi Rossano, thank you very much for adding these to the ATF! Schleich's quality gets better but I feel like it's the same species over and over.

Interestingly the koala is my favorite too (which is why it should be making it into the 2018 ATF banner lol), and I also like the hippo and rhino.

sbell

There is nothing here for me at all...sad.

Even that great white...the newer Safari or CollectA ones are hundreds of times better.

AnimalToyForum

The Koala is a great improvement over their previous incarnation.

Thanks for posting pics, Rossano. 8)

Rossano

Glad ypu appreciated the pic posting. I am finishing the job then.

Here are the horses.

If prehistoric animals are welcome I can add them too.

Rossano

Quarter Horse Mare - 13852

Rossano

Quarter Horse Stallion - 13853

Rossano

Rossano

English Thoroughbred Mare - 13855

Rossano

English Thoroughbred Stallion - 13856

Rossano

English Thoroughbred Foal - 13857

Rossano