News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

KAIYODO 'Natural Monuments of Japan'

Started by postsaurischian, December 19, 2012, 10:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

:)  Finally I found the time to complete this thread with the two figures that had not been shown yet.

>  This is another special - Geoemyda japonica - juvenile

>  ... and No.51  Cambaroides japonicus - Zarigani (blue version with base)

This seems to be the most sought-after figure of the NMoJ set. Although it is the
                                       same figure as No.10, I have seen it being sold on Jauce for more than USD 100.
                                                  Maybe there is something special about a blue Zarigani in Japan?

bmathison1972

Nice I don't have the blue form yet. Also, the base (rocks and leaves) is only for this figure? I have the original brown form but it never had the base.

I just went on the US ebay and it is selling for 39.00 so I think I will buy it :)

postsaurischian

Quote from: bmathison1972 on April 03, 2015, 02:53:28 PM
....... the base (rocks and leaves) is only for this figure?

Yes, only the blue version has the base.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

^-^ This is my complete set with cards (white HonshÅ« Wolf and some cards missing >:( ;D) the day it arrived a few years ago.
              Man, that was like two Birthdays and Christmas at once!!

sauroid

postsaurischian

By the way, in the booklet that came with the Geoemyda japonica juvenile, they show a little diorama of Geoemyda meeting a snail.
Does anybody know if this has ever been released (under which name)? If yes - I MUST have it! It's adorable :D.

Jetoar

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

postsaurischian

Quote from: postsaurischian on April 04, 2015, 12:18:54 PM
Does anybody know if this has ever been released (under which name)? If yes - I MUST have it! It's adorable :D.

I found out myself. It's from this mystery series "Naturetales" - obviously very hard to get.

BlueKrono

Wish this thread had unbroken pictures... Lot of cool figures here.
I like turtles.

postsaurischian

I will re-upload the pics soon.

EDIT:  All pics are back up again :).