News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Fri Homa Eigelb Figuren for Trade

Started by bmathison1972, September 28, 2017, 12:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

hey guys,

I recently bough two sets of Fri Homa Eigelb Figuren for a few insects that were in the set. The non-insects are open for TRADE.

Attached are photos; sorry they are not clear; I wanted to keep them in their plastic for protection purposes. They are small, flat, and white, similar to Nabisco and Coca Cola premiums. I believe these were with margarine in the 1950s Germany.

Among the animals are frogs, snake, woodpecker, nesting bird (robin?), moose, elk, snake, heron (catching a frog), hedgehog, owl, lizard, plus some farm people (some with their dogs). There are duplicates; everything avail as one big set.

I would prefer TRADE. The hard thing is, I am difficult to trade with because there is little that is easily available that I need.

My priority items:

1. PV pubic louse from the Fleas, Ticks, and Lice set
2. PV tarantula hawk, paper wasp, and sandhills hornet from the Bees, Wasps, and Hornets set.
3. misc K&M arthropods or Wing Mau arthropods I am missing (scorpion and tarantula from KM desert polybag; insects in KM American Garden Tube, etc.)
4. large, retired Bullyland (rhinceros beetle, fly, ant firefly, lady bugs, others).
5. anything else I am unaware of :)

Send a PM or email (preferred) for more info/interest.