News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Looking for Happy Kin Toys, Lontic/Nayab, Yowies, K&M, and Play Visions

Started by Wolflover224, August 28, 2017, 01:57:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolflover224

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, please correct me if it is!

But recently, I've been browsing toyanimal.info for animal figures and I've come across some species of dolphins I've never seen before in figure form made by Play Visions. Like the Commerson's dolphin, finless porpoise, boto, and the like. I've also spotted another company, K&M, which made some spotted dolphin figures. I'm also searching for the vaquita figure from Yowies. I have also seen that Lontic/Nayab has made a figure of my favorite animal ever, the strap-toothed beaked whale; the figure is the only one of its kind in existence. I also spotted an orca by Happy Kin Toys, but it seems they don't sell to individuals- just companies only. :(
If y'all have any info on these beauties, please let me know!

Thanks!
Often innactive!
Collector of whale figures galore, and soon-to-be collector of dinosaur figures!

widukind

Quote from: Wolflover224 on August 28, 2017, 01:57:25 AM

But recently, I've been browsing toyanimal.info for animal figures and I've come across some species of dolphins I've never seen before in figure form made by Play Visions. Like the Commerson's dolphin, finless porpoise, boto, and the like. I've also spotted another company, K&M, which made some spotted dolphin figures. I'm also searching for the vaquita figure from Yowies. I have also seen that Lontic/Nayab has made a figure of my favorite animal ever, the strap-toothed beaked whale; the figure is the only one of its kind in existence. I also spotted an orca by Happy Kin Toys, but it seems they don't sell to individuals- just companies only. :(

Thanks!

What informations you need? I think i have the most of them but nothing for sale. Look on Taobao, there you can have a little more luck as on Ebay.

Wolflover224

Quote from: widukind on September 16, 2017, 04:11:44 PM

Thanks!

What informations you need? I think i have the most of them but nothing for sale. Look on Taobao, there you can have a little more luck as on Ebay.

I'm looking for their cetacean figures and K&M's white headed capuchin monkey figure. I can't find (or understand) anything on Taobao :(
Often innactive!
Collector of whale figures galore, and soon-to-be collector of dinosaur figures!

widukind

Quote from: Wolflover224 on September 18, 2017, 10:19:20 PM

Thanks!

I'm looking for their cetacean figures and K&M's white headed capuchin monkey figure. I can't find (or understand) anything on Taobao :(

Thats very strange but with luck and any key words you can find something. So for whales look for deep sea. It could be that i have a second white headed capuchin, i will look. Do you have something for trade?

Wolflover224

Quote from: widukind on September 19, 2017, 07:28:00 PM
Quote from: Wolflover224 on September 18, 2017, 10:19:20 PM

Thanks!

Thats very strange but with luck and any key words you can find something. So for whales look for deep sea. It could be that i have a second white headed capuchin, i will look. Do you have something for trade?

I actually have a lot of figures I would like to trade but I don't have a PO box and I dont know how to ship! D: And I did look up "deep sea" on there and I haven't gotten any results!
Often innactive!

widukind

At the moment i also dont found anything. But i read you search for the Happy Kin Orca. I have one from the deep sea sets that i can give away. For the monkey i have to search, i think i have it but in the first moment i dont find that figur.

PeGe

i have some happy kin whales including the orca, and i could also sell both small and big pv boto

moreta56

Hello Wolflover! I notice you are after the Vaquita and are interested in other whales etc? There is a whale in the US series 2 American Collection also, and I have plenty spare. And there are dolphins and whales and other sea creatures in the original Australian Yowies which I have lots of. Where do you live? I am in Australia but have done overseas trades many times and it is very easy. No need for a PO box if you don't want one, and payment is simple with Paypal.  I am interested in the new US Rescue Collection in return, also a couple of the harder to get US American Collection, the Palila, Eagle and of course Eric. If you are interested please feel free to either email me or message  me.

Wolflover224

Quote from: moreta56 on October 27, 2017, 08:11:12 AM
Hello Wolflover! I notice you are after the Vaquita and are interested in other whales etc? There is a whale in the US series 2 American Collection also, and I have plenty spare. And there are dolphins and whales and other sea creatures in the original Australian Yowies which I have lots of. Where do you live? I am in Australia but have done overseas trades many times and it is very easy. No need for a PO box if you don't want one, and payment is simple with Paypal.  I am interested in the new US Rescue Collection in return, also a couple of the harder to get US American Collection, the Palila, Eagle and of course Eric. If you are interested please feel free to either email me or message  me.

I'm in tenneseee and I normally buy through eBay! I don't have any of the other yowies figures as they don't sell them here! D:
Often innactive!

Wolflover224

Quote from: PeGe on October 12, 2017, 07:13:02 PM
i have some happy kin whales including the orca, and i could also sell both small and big pv boto

Woah! How much are you gonna sell them for? Could they be posted on eBay too? :D
Often innactive!

Wolflover224

Quote from: widukind on September 27, 2017, 07:29:27 PM
At the moment i also dont found anything. But i read you search for the Happy Kin Orca. I have one from the deep sea sets that i can give away. For the monkey i have to search, i think i have it but in the first moment i dont find that figur.

Cool! How much?
Often innactive!