News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Mammals of Australia

Started by postsaurischian, August 21, 2017, 08:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

:)
                             The mammals of Australia are so exceptional, especially the marsupials and monotremes.
                     I thought they should have a thread of their own. Please show your mammalian Aussie creatures!

I'm starting with my small collection. First there is this new line from Down Under called Southlands Replicas.
           All figures are in 1:15 except for the tiny species (Quoll, Brushtail Possum, Platypus & Echidna) which are in 1:12.
                  I'm not a completist at all, but I will follow this line and get each and every new species they'll release.
                                                   They're wonderful little figures and IN SCALE to each other!!!

Red Kangaroo male & Eastern Grey Kangaroo female

Southlands Replicas Spotted Tail Quoll, Science & Nature Quoll

Southlands Replicas Northern Koala female (on the tree), on the floor: Science & Nature small, Noah's Pals and Mojö Koala

Lumholtz's Tree Kangaroo male & Mountain Brushtail Possum

Science & Nature Bandicoot (small), Leadbeater's Possum & Kaiyodo Sugar Glider

Science & Nature Quokka and Numbat (on the tree), small Possum on the floor

A small selection of Platypus:
                                           CollectA  -  unknown Australian brand  -  Safari  -  Southlands Replicas  -  Papo

Echidna - Science & Nature (small) and Southlands Replicas

Southlands Replicas Southern Hairy Nosed Wombat male, Science & Nature small Wombat

Dingo

Thylacine - Takara Tomy ARTS, CollectA female, Southlands Replicas male

Tasmanian Devil - Southlands Replicas male, CollectA