News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Horse Collection

Started by ErinH, October 13, 2017, 02:26:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ErinH

Hello! I have a HUGE Schleich horse collection, but recently, I've noticed that their horses have gone down in quality and number. So now I'm searching for high quality horse figurines. I looked at the CollectA website. To me, the horses appear of lower quality than Schleich. Does any one know where I could go to a store to take a look at them or some other company I might like? Thanks!
-Erin  :)

Beetle guy

Quote from: ErinH on October 13, 2017, 02:26:33 AM
Hello! I have a HUGE Schleich horse collection, but recently, I've noticed that their horses have gone down in quality and number. So now I'm searching for high quality horse figurines. I looked at the CollectA website. To me, the horses appear of lower quality than Schleich. Does any one know where I could go to a store to take a look at them or some other company I might like? Thanks!
-Erin  :)

Hello Erin, Papo makes some horses.
To beetle or not to beetle.

stargatedalek

I would say the CollectA sculpts are on-par with Schleich, although the paint and plastic may not be. If you were willign to do some quick touch-ups you'd probably end up with a very similar final result though.

ErinH

Stargatedalek,
I would like to try out CollectA, but I wanted some professional advise. For my whole life, Schleich has been very close to my heart. They are such good quality. This is very important to me, so thank you for your advise.  :)
-Erin