News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Photobucket

Started by Beetle guy, June 28, 2017, 04:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beetle guy

I have just deleted my Photobucket account, having enough of all the agressive commercial feeding and that they blocked my free account by highjacking my pic's to force me to pay.

Been using PostImage for awhile that's suits just fine!

I will restore most of the relevant images in time or replace them by better ones. This may take some time though. If there is any specific image you want to see, please let me know by a PM.

- Beetle guy -
To beetle or not to beetle.

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: Beetle guy on June 28, 2017, 04:06:53 PM
I have just deleted my Photobucket account, having enough of all the agressive commercial feeding and that they blocked my free account by highjacking my pic's to force me to pay.

Been using PostImage for awhile that's suits just fine!

I will restore most of the relevant images in time or replace them by better ones. This may take some time though. If there is any specific image you want to see, please let me know by a PM.

- Beetle guy -

Yes. I've decided to take action, too, thanks for being part of the Great Photobucket Purge! http://animaltoyforum.com/index.php?topic=2085.0

Jetoar

I will add images with another host and youtube videos as sustitute  ;).
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures