News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

WANTED: Yujin Insects of Japan - Praying Mantis Tenodera aridifolia

Started by Viking Spawn, March 14, 2017, 07:07:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking Spawn

The title says it all.  Anyone willing to sell one or knows where to find one, please let me know.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you all in advance.  ;)

bmathison1972

Quote from: Viking Spawn on March 14, 2017, 07:07:01 AM

The title says it all.  Anyone willing to sell one or knows where to find one, please let me know.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you all in advance.  ;)

Check ebay periodically; I see them there from time to time. I just checked and don't see them but check from time to time. The Yujin insects frequently pop up there, individually and in complete sets.

Beetle guy

Quote from: Viking Spawn on March 14, 2017, 07:07:01 AM

Here is one. But expensive, considering servive fees and domestic and international shipping will go on top of the price.

http://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/q148834039?lang=en&rc=yaucc.

Ebay is perhaps a better plan.  Although it is one of the most expensive models in the Yujin series, like the Wasps in the sets.
To beetle or not to beetle.

Viking Spawn

Thank you guys!  I appreciate it!  :)

@ Beetle Guy, I'll be watching that auction!  Its been a while since I used my Buyee account but I'm no stranger to it and used it many times in the past without any problems!

Viking Spawn

Hooray!  I won the auction!!! 

THANK YOU again Beetle Guy!!!   ;D

Beetle guy

To beetle or not to beetle.