News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Where to buy whale figures in USA? and where to get stands for them?

Started by MajesticHumpback, November 08, 2017, 12:42:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MajesticHumpback

im wanting to buy some whales from Safariltd,Papo,Mojo,and CollectA.
I've bought lots of papo dinosaurs from happyhentoys.com, but they only have one or two of the whales that i want.

https://imgur.com/a/Vp1gP pictures of the whales im looking for if it helps.

i found safari's site, so i can get those whales from there, but im having trouble finding the mojo and collecta whales that i want. i've looked on ebay too, but most of the sellers don't have good feedback. i also looked on amazon and i found most of them there but usually from different sellers and some seem overpriced.

i see the mojo whales on those greatergood charity sites, but i don't know if those sites are trustworthy.

so does anyone know of any good sites to buy from? maybe a site that carries all the brands? 

my other question is where to get stands for them? i've seen some pictures of some of these whales on little clear plastic stands but i have no idea where to get those.

Keaton64

Brown House Treasures is an eBay store that has all the mojo whales, plus safari & papo.  They also sell CollectA, but unfortunately I didn't see the bowhead.  They have an excellent seller rating, and I've placed many orders with them.  Plus $25 or more gets you free shipping.

MajesticHumpback

Quote from: Keaton64 on November 11, 2017, 09:38:21 PM
Brown House Treasures is an eBay store that has all the mojo whales, plus safari & papo.  They also sell CollectA, but unfortunately I didn't see the bowhead.  They have an excellent seller rating, and I've placed many orders with them.  Plus $25 or more gets you free shipping.
Thanks, just ordered 2 whales from them.

Nikko99

I would check out MiniZoo.com as well. It's an Australian site. Thats where i get most of my figurines.

sbell

People have already said where to get the figures (Mojo & CollectA both have terrible North American distribution now).

As for stands, you are probably seeing the ones made for a few Invicta prehistoric animals...and their blue whale. Those were/are not really sold separately.

But on Shapeways someone recreated them as 3D prints for a reasonable price:

https://www.shapeways.com/product/7G3X2ZAA3/base-medium?optionId=15989408