News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Hello!

Started by arafan, February 13, 2017, 01:24:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arafan

Hello there! :)

I've should have done this earlier but completely forgott that I've never posted anything in this forum, shame on me.

So, I'm arafan aka Bryan, I think that some of you may know me from the STS forum. I started with collecting animal figurines back in 2012 when I saw for the first time the new figurines that Schleich wanted to release in 2013. So I started with Schleich, till 2014 I only collectet Schleich then I discovered that my local zoo shop sells Papo and I started to like their figures, I bought some of them and searched for more of them in the internet. I found out that there are even more brands that produce animal figurines, I started to like them and of course I bought some of them. CollectA got my favourite brand, so biggest part of my collection are CollectA figurines.
I found the ATF when I was searching for pictures of figurinies that didn't look bad but I still was unsure if I really want them. I'm very thankful for that. :)

CetaceanFan

Welcome to the forum arafan!  ;)  :))

BlueKrono

Welcome! We need more folks on here.
I like turtles.

brontodocus

Hey Bryan, welcome to the Animal Toy Forum! :)

arafan

Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

AnimalToyForum

bmathison1972

Beetle guy

To beetle or not to beetle.

arafan