News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

My stuff

Started by K907, January 05, 2021, 02:41:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K907

Hi everyone, long time lurker. Well since I've been gone from home I put a lot of my stuff in storage and now I'm re-doing my room. So here's a start, some of my fish and shark figures.

K907

These were from 2017 when I briefly visited home (brought some new ones with me) and gave these a clean. I cannot wait till I display them again. I've pretty much sorted everything into different containers so they're not all mixed up anymore.

Advicot

Ahah! I remember seeing these on STS a couple of days ago, and I still want to go through them and look at all the figures I don't have already  :)
Don't I take long uploading photos!

sirenia

Quite the menagerie there! Good going!

K907

Quote from: Advicot on January 05, 2021, 10:58:57 AM
Ahah! I remember seeing these on STS a couple of days ago, and I still want to go through them and look at all the figures I don't have already  :)

Once I finish my fixing up room I will post those pics.   ;)

K907

Quote from: sirenia on January 05, 2021, 11:08:57 PM
Quite the menagerie there! Good going!

Thanks! Although it pains me putting them like this because I see paint scrapes and such.  :-\