News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Walk-around and animal group requests

Started by AnimalToyForum, March 11, 2014, 07:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnimalToyForum

I wondered if any member with a suitable collection would be kind enough to post a thread dedicated to seals and sea lions in the Animal Groups section? I'm just interested in seeing what's out there :)

Also, a walk-around dedicated to the Wild Safari California sea lion would be most appreciated, if anybody has it?  O:-)

Jetoar

Sorry Adam, I cant because I dont have seals and sea lions. I have only a Sea Lion of AAA.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: Jetoar on March 11, 2014, 11:48:02 PM
Sorry Adam, I cant because I dont have seals and sea lions. I have only a Sea Lion of AAA.

No problem, maybe some other member can help :)

I thought this would also be a good thread for other member to post similar requests. 8)

postsaurischian

This request thread is a good idea :).

I could only make a modest start with the Pinnipedia thread.
I'm sure others will jump on the boat :)

brontodocus

Ah, good idea! :-) I already have a few photos and can link them there. Unfortunately I haven't got the Safari Ltd Sea Lion either.

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: postsaurischian on March 12, 2014, 10:41:28 AM
This request thread is a good idea :).

I could only make a modest start with the Pinnipedia thread.
I'm sure others will jump on the boat :)

Thanks for making a start Postsaurischian 8)

Takama

Does anyone have the Safari Incredible Creatures King Cobra? I like to see it in Walkaround

Jetoar

In my case I dont have this figure sorry  :(, but I think is very possiblethan others partners have this figure  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

sbell

Quote from: Takama and Rex on March 13, 2014, 08:40:23 PM
Does anyone have the Safari Incredible Creatures King Cobra? I like to see it in Walkaround

The really big one with the wire in it? We have that. Only one photo so far, but I can see what I can do.

brontodocus

Quote from: sbell on March 13, 2014, 11:56:21 PM
Quote from: Takama and Rex on March 13, 2014, 08:40:23 PM

The really big one with the wire in it? We have that. Only one photo so far, but I can see what I can do.
I'd be interested in seeing a walk-around of it, too! :) From the few photos I've seen I cannot say if I like it or not.

AnimalToyForum

I'd like to see the Papo horned frog featured if anybody has it? It won the best figure of 2017 poll so I think it deserves some attention. :)

AnimalToyForum

No takers for the Papo horned frog?

Then how about the Safariology Life Cycle of a mosquito by Safari Ltd for mosquito awareness week?

bmathison1972

Quote from: animaltoyforum on June 28, 2018, 05:01:13 PM

Then how about the Safariology Life Cycle of a mosquito by Safari Ltd for mosquito awareness week?

I can manage that one. I used to have it hear but deleted the post after the photobucket purge. I'll get to it today or by the weekend.
I have it in my life cycles post but not formally walked around anymore.

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: bmathison1972 on June 28, 2018, 09:13:23 PM
Quote from: animaltoyforum on June 28, 2018, 05:01:13 PM

I can manage that one. I used to have it hear but deleted the post after the photobucket purge. I'll get to it today or by the weekend.
I have it in my life cycles post but not formally walked around anymore.

That explains my feeling that I'd seen it on the forum before and I thought it was unusual that it was missing. I look forward to seeing it, thanks!

AnimalToyForum

Thanks to @bmathison1972 for posting the Safariology mosquito! http://animaltoyforum.com/index.php?topic=2326.0