News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

stars barter thread

Started by stargatedalek, July 04, 2014, 11:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargatedalek

Something real special to add today!

Two extra special rarities, The Play Visions large Marine Iguana!:

and the ONLY KNOWN complete set of Play Visions Nudibranch!:

I'm hoping to trade these for something equally rare, but I may take cash offers.

stargatedalek

Nudibranch have been claimed.

stargatedalek

Updated search list, should be easier to read now.

I'm looking for someone (not immediately) who would be willing to accept some (rather large) packages of AAA animals in the states and ship them internationally to Canada.

bmathison1972

you and I have a trade pending. I have not forgotten; just been busy. Your desired creatures are all still set aside for you!!!!!

stargatedalek

Quote from: bmathison1972 on October 11, 2015, 03:02:51 PM
you and I have a trade pending. I have not forgotten; just been busy. Your desired creatures are all still set aside for you!!!!!
As are yours! I don't mind waiting so no worries!

stargatedalek

I felt it would be more organized to create another thread for non toy sales.

http://animaltoyforum.com/index.php?topic=1680.msg13475#msg13475

stargatedalek

Added a few new items, better photos, and dropped some prices.

stargatedalek

Added some Jurassic Park figures (more coming, these are ones in poor condition I had set aside but I'm going to sell off my duplicates), and a K&M day gecko.

stargatedalek

Added a JP plush, some Schleich minis, and a big Hasbro Tyrannosaurus.

But more importantly, everything if going to be half price until next Sunday, and absolutely everything (in both my toy and non-toy sale threads) can be yours for $100.

akira

Hello, old thread I see, any chance the small grey tiger shark is still available?

stargatedalek

Quote from: akira on June 24, 2016, 01:17:20 AM
Hello, old thread I see, any chance the small grey tiger shark is still available?
The play visions one? Or the AAA one?

It seems the images for both have broken, not sure why.

akira

Quote from: stargatedalek on June 24, 2016, 04:35:33 PM

The AAA one, I would also take the small blue whale, orca, sperm whale, and small Dolphins.

I am in California, 91706 zip code

stargatedalek

Quote from: akira on June 24, 2016, 05:42:47 PM
Quote from: stargatedalek on June 24, 2016, 04:35:33 PM

The AAA one, I would also take the small blue whale, orca, sperm whale, and small Dolphins.

I am in California, 91706 zip code
Please PM me for more details.

stargatedalek

Huge sale!

I need to make room for a new desk in my own room so I can move my PC and have a proper 3D printing workshop set up in the current home computer office, and that desk needs to go right where I'm storing this stuff! ;)

Everything marked as under $10 is currently $1, and everything marked as under $1 is completely, 100%, no obligation to purchase something else alongside of it, FREE (except shipping, can't be paying to get rid of stuff).

This will last until the end of February (2018, for anyone reading this next year).

stargatedalek

New pictures of many items incoming, a few more second hand items that won't cost much (a Definitely Dinosaurs Kentrosaurus for sure, but I think others), and I'm going to be putting up a lot of Jurassic Park items. I'm not trying to sell any of those off however, I'm putting them up because there are some where if someone is interested in paying top dollar I would gladly accept, and I want to put out there what I have that I would be willing to part with as I know a few of them are quite sought-after.

stargatedalek

My apologies, I meant Dino Riders earlier, not Definitely Dinosaurs. Everything besides JP is in the OP, the JP stuff is in this post for now.

Would the staff be offended if I made yet another sale thread specifically for JP items? I've exceeded the maximum post size...

Full disclosure I'm well aware that some of this is overpriced, some is under-priced, and some is in such terrible condition most people would consider binning it, but it all depends on whether I actually want it gone or whether I think someone else might be willing to pay more than it's worth to me.

Small Spinosaurus, the "missing" arm is lodged inside the body but does not seem to be remove-able. I think it was a fast food giveaway.
- Free with another purchase or $0.50

JP Dakin Tyrannosaurus, tail is chewed up.
- $1

JP Diecast Parasaurolophus. Paint is in rough shape but metal seems undamaged.
- $5

JPTLW "Glow Bones", although there is heavy paint wear it's hard to tell since the paint was always intended to look rough on these. Can not confirm whether they actually glow or if they ever did.
- $5 each

JPTLW Stegosaurus, the tip of the tail was deteriorated to where it was actually malleable like clay, quite disgusting, so I had to cut it off in an effort to control any further damage. It was already so badly damaged that even it was repairable it wouldn't have been able to have the spines re-inserted. Includes the dino damage cover and one of the two pairs of tail spikes. I'm not sure what JP figures being sold for parts or customs generally go for, but there must be someone out there looking for parts to repair one of these?
- $15

JP/// Re-Ak Tyrannosaurus bootleg, quality isn't bad for what it is. No electronics, articulation is adequate, paint is sloppy.
- $1

JPS1 electronic Velociraptor, electronics are indeterminate but almost certainly don't work, mechanism works but isn't particularly impressive.
- $10 or $5 for the one missing a finger

JPS1 non-electronic raptor, the head mechanic has made the heads appear slightly warped relative to the neck, but some looked like this new (just not as bad).
- $10, or $5 for one where the mechanics don't work (mouth always open)

JW basher thingdoodles and a bootleg JW LEGO Dilophosaurus.
- $1 each for the nonsensical blob dinosaurs
- $3 for the Dilo

JPS1 Pteranodon adult and hatchling, adult has droopy wings, still technically flaps, and major paint wear, hatchling is missing a leg.
- $3 each

JW chibi Mosasaurus and Dilophosaurus, good condition, no discernible signs of wear.
- $10 each or $15 for the pair

JP Dinosaurs Pteranodon, right wing has been repaired but fits on loosely. Should be easily repairable on a normal joint, but I don't know about these wing joints.
- $3

JP Dakin set near complete (missing Dilophosaurus). All have paint wear but it's hard to identify with the style these are done in.
- $5 each, duplicates of Galli, rex, and Brachio

JW mini dinosaurs, I don't know if anyone is still collecting these based on their colours or if any of these are particularly rare. I'm planning on repainting all of them so I thought just in case I'd put them up here first to see if there was any interest in buying any that were particularly desirable. The mosas and brown dimorph have already been painted slightly (details like eyes added).
- $10 each

JPS1 Stegosaurus, no dino damage, some paint wear, and some paint on the underside of the tail and writing on one foot.
- $20

JPTLW Raptor koosh thing, condition seems good, hard to actually tell.
- $3

JPTLW Ground Tracker, incomplete with some discoloration and missing decals. Anything not bolted down to the car is definitely not anywhere around here.
- $15

JPS1  Jungle Explorer, very rough condition, most parts missing, and the previous owner clearly got a little too excited recreating that scene from the first movie.
- $15

JP/// hatchlings and their many repaints, all are in good condition with very little paint scuffs and no serious damage. Of what's pictured in lots I intend to sell all but one, colours are first come first serve.
- $10 each

JP and JPTLW hatchlings (and one bootleg), all are in good condition unless otherwise noted.
- $10 each
- Pachy is slightly damaged (visible in the picture, nick on the face) $5
- Bootleg Pachy is $1

Non-electronic JW raptors, all are exactly as they came boxed, despite this some paint is not amazing and the green one can't stand (should be easily repairable with hot water).
- $20 each

JW electronic Ceratosaurus, like new condition, working electronics, has batteries.
- $15

JW electronic Velociraptor, makes sound and lights up, but doesn't do it every time, was sold like this in store. Otherwise good condition, has batteries.
- $15

JP/// Re-Ak Brachiosaurus, paint wear, but electronics are in perfect working order.
- $30

JPTLW Pteranodon, action features work fine, wing fabric in great condition, but serious paint wear especially on on eye (pictured).
- $20

JP/// Re-Ak Velociraptor and repaint, repaint is in good condition, electronics worked on both last I checked but no batteries in them, original has floppy limbs (should be repairable) and major paint wear, and head has been reattached visibly.
- original $10 repaint $30

JP/// bike chase raptor, generally good condition, action feature is lackluster and the tail is droopy.
- $10

JP TLW electronic raptor, some minor paint wear, the action feature seems to work but I could never get the electronic sounds to work.
- $20

JP/// Tapejara, one has a very heavily bent wing (should be repairable) and the other looks suspiciously like an ARK pteranodon.
- $50 for the one with the bent wing, $15 for the, other one...

JPTLW Pachycephalosaurus, generally good paint, has sand in the grooves of the face for some reason, brushes off but I didn't get all of it, action feature works, no dino damage cover.
- $30

JP JR trap thing, seems fine, still flips up, not much to it.
- $3

JP3D figures, AKA the Beasts of the Mesozoic prototypes. Allosaurus paint has been altered, dino damage glued in place (it didn't stay in), and the legs are warped (repairable). Pachyrhinosaurus is like new. I have all of the humans and gear (not pictured) and I'll get to them in the next batch of JP stuff.
- $50 each

JP/// Triceratops, some paint wear, action feature works fine (though its lackluster to say the least), electronics indeterminate (no batteries).
- $30

JP Chaos Effect Amargaspinus, I'm glad I took the time to hunt down all of the new sculpts from this line as the designs are very interesting, but the execution isn't always great. Some minor paint wear, otherwise great.
- $40

Chaos Effect Compstegnathus, seems in near perfect condition to me, though don't expect much form that action feature.
- $40

JP JR Parasaurolophus, minor paint wear.
- $3

JW Playschool raptor, spine is damaged and has weird paint scuff marks. Frankly it's garbage, you shouldn't buy it. I'm officially not asking money for this and if someone were to ask money for one I would think less of you. Just pay shipping, I want it gone.

JP Dinosaurs Dimetrodon, sail is bent and the paint on the back leg did a weird thing.
- $3

JPS1 Coelophysis, severe paint wear and one leg is damaged and could easily break (can be glued if it ever does). Metal wire is intact but breaches the soft rubber on the tail (pictured).
- $5

JPTLW and JP Dinosaurs Pachycephalosaurus, action feature works on all, JPD one has clearly seen better days.
JPD Pachy -$0.50 or free with another purchase
TLW Pachy -$10

Chaos Effect Tanaconda, internal wire is broken in many places, it's a hassle to pose but still possible if you want it to just sit on a shelf and look pretty.
- $3

JW Stegoceratops, one has a bent horn, otherwise are completely like new condition.
- $30, $20 for the one with the bent horn

JP/// Alpha Pteranodon, don't let the head deceive you, it actually does stay on (just not well). The clip that holds it in place is broken, but it could easily be glued in place without restricting the rotation. Action feature works, electronics don't. Otherwise great condition, would never see the damage unless you remove the head.
-$50

JW Mosasaurus set, completely new, everything included, just no box. Net not pictured but present.
-$40

JPTLW puppet, condition seems good, slightly dusty though.
-$10

JP JR Tyrannosaurus, paint wear but otherwise good condition, sounds work, has batteries.
-$30

JPTLW Bull rex, all damage is shown in pictures, mainly interested in trade.
-$200

JPS1 Young rex, dino damage missing with moderate paint wear, tail tip is flattened but only the very most tip.
-$30

JW Indominus rex, these are exactly as they came out of the box, electronics work no batteries.
-$100 each.

JPTLW remote control rex with no control, lots of paint wear. Does stand but the formerly electronic parts cant be moved manually.
-$10

Near complete but heavily damaged Command Compound. Electronics worked previously, but I'm afraid to clean it or try to open it to change the batteries (a bit of an operation) in case they do work and I damage them, can not and will not guarantee that they work, assume they don't. Most decals are damaged and some are not original, net launcher is complete with original net, fence segments are warped and a few wires broken at one end but all stand fine even on uneven ground once connected, gate is missing flames and sign is broken off, all dino damage of the main building is present but the gun is severed from the computer and a lot of the "blue gear" is missing.
-$200

And this is what we were all waiting for right? Why we all buy JP toys? Kenner ones have some wear, the rest are as they were sold. Most of the gear is long gone, lost or given away to other figures.
-$5 each

stargatedalek