News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Happy Kin Whales and Dolphins

Started by PeGe, November 14, 2016, 07:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolflover224

Quote from: PeGe on March 23, 2017, 06:24:47 PM
Hello. Well, i don't read too often here, but with a little help from widukind, the watchdog, i received the info someone answered here,..;-p
Well,..to be honest: Some of them can be found in other arctic sets on ebay from time to time, but not the more unusual species. And as you know, customs and loss while shipping, can fill the bucket already containing fees and price in general,...
So requests like "5 euros ioncl. shipping to the u.s." are a little weird;-p Just pm me, we can arrange something.
Cool! Is there a way you can upload them on eBay and covert euros to USD?
Sorry if I'm asking much!
Often innactive!
Collector of whale figures galore, and soon-to-be collector of dinosaur figures!

widukind

Quote from: Wolflover224 on March 24, 2017, 12:42:05 AM
Hello. Well, i don't read too often here, but with a little help from widukind, the watchdog, i received the info someone answered here,..;-p
Well,..to be honest: Some of them can be found in other arctic sets on ebay from time to time, but not the more unusual species. And as you know, customs and loss while shipping, can fill the bucket already containing fees and price in general,...
So requests like "5 euros ioncl. shipping to the u.s." are a little weird;-p Just pm me, we can arrange something.
Cool! Is there a way you can upload them on eBay and covert euros to USD?
Sorry if I'm asking much!

I think it is better to send him a message :)

BlueKrono

He hasn't responded to my PMs in over two months. Still interested in the right whale dolphin.
I like turtles.

Wolflover224

Sorry I think I misread what you were saying in my last post!
Could you send a message containing the links to the sets online? Because I can't find a single website (or anything really) that even remotely mentions Happy Kin, let alone sells it.

I have found their website, but you cannot buy from the website.

Thanks!
Borris (wolflover224)
Often innactive!
Collector of whale figures galore, and soon-to-be collector of dinosaur figures!

PeGe

Hello,
sorry for reading and writing here only from time to time. Also don't get E-Mail notifications as i have to reduce Mails in general.
No, i can't provide links to specific offers and you both got pms now,..