News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Yiniao Family Zoo

Started by postsaurischian, October 01, 2016, 05:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbell

Welp, I'm gonna need that hyena!

AcroSauroTaurus

I'm gonna need that Hyena too! And is that a Chinese Alligator? If so, I definitely need it! ;D
I am the Dinosaur King!

bmathison1972

neat critters; interesting how half of the Asian animals are domestic

AcroSauroTaurus

I am the Dinosaur King!

sauroid

are they the same size as the big brands? too bad they arent as good as their prehistoric figures.

AnimalToyForum

Their new white rhino has become available. Quite something! http://amzn.to/2fXBrnY

brontodocus

Quote from: animaltoyforum on November 08, 2016, 04:32:42 PM
Their new white rhino has become available. Quite something! http://amzn.to/2fXBrnY
Yikes! :o And the hippo and elephant, too...  8)

sauroid

hate to be negative but they are overpriced for plastic figures supposed to be "toys"

brontodocus

Quote from: sauroid on November 09, 2016, 02:57:52 AM
hate to be negative but they are overpriced for plastic figures supposed to be "toys"
For the mere use as toys, they definitely are. From the photos they look comparable to those high quality, big, hollow vinyl figures we've seen from other companies (e.g. Kaiyodo Dinoland or Sega Prize dinos). Of course one could argue that those are often overpriced, too, even aside from collector prices for rare pieces - thinking that e.g. the large X-Plus Styracosaurus and Albertosaurus were once sold for just about 20 $ (or €, respectively). On the other hand, the white rhino's dimensions seem similar to those of the much more affordable Wildlife Wonders figure. Hey, wait - recently I mentioned an elephant because there was one that could be seen in the link but it seems to be gone now.

sauroid

it would be too bad if they dont produce the elephant after all. why cant they just make the hippo and rhino in the popular size (e.g. the major brands size)? they would sell better imo.

stargatedalek

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4858622509

If the large mammals really do come with this base and egrets I'd be very interested in buying them specifically if someone only wanted the mammal.

brontodocus

Those bases with the egrets seem to be a great addition. 8) Seeing the photos, that elephant looks like the Kaiyodo Mega Sofubi Advance one so it seems it was just used as a size reference here. Maybe they had posted a photo at Amazon by accident and deleted it later?

sauroid

the pachyderms are much bigger than the major brands?

brontodocus

Or the hippo and rhino may be about as large as their Wildlife Wonders counterparts. Oh, and while for a moment I thought I had just imagined the PNSO elephant I found it:

Directly nicked from PNSO's FB page.

sauroid

that elephant is just beautiful

Jetoar

PNSO are making a really new good figures of mammals too  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures