News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Deer

Started by brontodocus, January 02, 2013, 07:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brontodocus

A walk-around of Papo's Wild Animals Moose, Alces alces (Linnaeus, 1758). Soulder height is approx. 90 mm, so the scale is approx. 1:21 - 1:25. Human figure is approx. 1:22.5 scale.

Edit 2017-02-07: Fixed broken image urls.

Ana

Lovely moose :D And with this special Papo dynamic movement, haha, I think the way he walks is quite "Papoish".  ^-^
Thank You for sharing great photos of this nice figure :)

brontodocus

Quote from: Ana on January 02, 2013, 08:33:33 PM
Lovely moose :D And with this special Papo dynamic movement, haha, I think the way he walks is quite "Papoish".  ^-^
Thank You for sharing great photos of this nice figure :)
Oh, thanks in return, Ana! :) I wholeheartedly agree about the pose of the Papo Moose, and it's really something "papoish" about it... many of their artiodactyls have that certain "cowboy stance" about them... ;D

Jetoar

Dynamics figures are a great points to different brands  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

Walk-around of the Papo Wild Animals Reindeer, Rangifer tarandus (Linnaeus, 1758). Shoulder height is 78 mm, the scale is approx. 1:11 - 1:19. Schleich wolverine is approx. 1:10 - 1:15.

Edit 2017-02-07: Fixed broken image urls.

Ana

I like this model very much but I don't like the paint job  ::) That's why I repainted mine completely :) Thank You for very nice walk around, it's good figure :)

brontodocus

Yes, the colouration is very uniform and dull, alas. :-\ I don't know if I have seen your repaint of it somewhere but I believe I've read of other people who customized their Papo Reindeer, too.

Jetoar

Quote from: brontodocus on January 04, 2013, 11:01:12 AM
Yes, the colouration is very uniform and dull, alas. :-\ I don't know if I have seen your repaint of it somewhere but I believe I've read of other people who customized their Papo Reindeer, too.

I think the same that you friend. This figure with other colors will be a great figure  ^-^.

postsaurischian

Series:   Natural Monuments of Japan
                                     (This is figure No.15 of 50)

AnimalToyForum

Interesting base. Why did the deer cross the road? To play hide and sika.  :-[
Lovely photos as usual Postsaurischian  8)

Jetoar

Quote from: animaltoyforum on January 14, 2013, 06:07:55 PM
Interesting base. Why did the deer cross the road? To play hide and sika.  :-[
Lovely photos as usual Postsaurischian  8)

Beautiful figure with curious base, I like it  ;).

brontodocus

So elegant! Brilliant figure, but the Natural Monuments of Japan are all wonderful! :)

Takama

This is the original Stag from Mojo. It is retired, and replaced with a more acurate and better painted model.

Takama

Florian

Good figure but the 2013 version is better for me (when I see them on the catalog). Congrats.  ;D ;D
My new website (Non updated since December
2013. I'll update soon);
atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com

Jetoar

Ana

brontodocus

Takama

I wanted a moose today.  But I can only get one. So I got the retired Female.

She is still available at some online shops and maybe even some local shops if you look.

Jetoar

I didnt know taht this figure is retired  :-\. Thanks for this information friend. It is very beutiful.