News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

sauroid's trade thread

Started by sauroid, July 21, 2016, 07:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauroid

hello folks.
i have some new Mojo Fun figures that i'd like to trade for dinosaur/prehistoric/modern animal figures of the same condition.
i have the black bear, walking gray wolf, white tail buck (updated sculpt), white tail doe (updated sculpt), white tail fawn, beaver, red fox.
i'm mainly interested in Battat Terra dinosaurs mint-in-box (i already have the Stegosaurus, Pachyrhinosaurus, Nanshiungosaurus, Cryolophosaurus and Kentrosaurus), Safari prehistoric crocs toob, Safari Cambrian Life toob, Safari Prehistoric Life toob, Safari feathered dinos toob. i am also open to other brands like Papo, Wild Safari/Carnegie and CollectA, Bullyland (early releases ok)prehistoric/dinos (brand new or like new, released bet. 2010-16), extant/modern wild animal figures from Papo, CollectA, Safari Ltd, Mojo Fun and Schleich that i dont have (new or like-new, from 2013-2016).
the 3 small figures i will trade for one big figure.
i prefer to trade minimum of two figures per trade.

i am also trading my mint-in-box Dino Expo Edmontosaurus and Gigantoraptor for three m-i-b Battat Terra dinosaur figures (per dino expo figure). so equivalent of approx US$40.00 (or less). also open to trade with other brands especially the bigger Papo, PNSO, REBOR, Mojo Fun prehistoric mammals (except the mammoths and the smilodon), etc.

PM please. thanks.

sauroid

will also trade the the Mojo figures for extant/modern wild animal figures from Papo, CollectA, Safari Ltd, Mojo Fun and Schleich that i dont have (new or like-new, from 2010-2016).

sauroid

sauroid