News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Sbell needs to make room...a HUGE lot of animals.

Started by sbell, March 19, 2016, 06:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbell

So I am finally getting around to this...I have far more than I can display--and the pictures of the following have been in storage for 5 years now! It is an assortment of Schleich (much of it late 90s-early 00s), some Bullyland, a few Chap Mei, some S&N Australian, AAA, and unknown!? Most have never been played with, just displayed or stored (some figures, like the older Bullylands, are still paint worn despite that--Bullyland paint just never took well).

I know that, with time, I could find someone for everything...but when I say a lot, I mean dozens of figures, over a hundred for sure. And I just can't take the time--they've been sitting for too long as it is.

So what is there? Pictures are easier. I will try and produce a list later...but it will be looooong. :shock:

Picures (I really hope these work):

Whole group:

Close ups:

So, to find a good home for this lot. I know it is heavy--about 25-30lbs (~12-14kg) so that will factor in...

I would like $200CDN PLUS shipping. I can send anywhere.

If anyone wants clarification or closer pictures of anything, please feel free to PM me. I am not eager to start pulling the lot apart, but I won't stop anyone from asking.

I could also say I'm open for trades...but I don't have much of a list...again, go ahead and ask if you want! ;)

And find new homes for these...they're kind of wasted in a plastic bin...