This walk-arounds section is being phased out and replaced by the Animal Toy Blog. The board is set to 'reply only' and topics are being migrated to the blog or moved to a different board. Please consider contributing new reviews to the Animal Toy Blog instead.

Author Topic: Wolverine (Safari LTD - North American Wildlife)  (Read 3122 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Wolverine (Safari LTD - North American Wildlife)
« on: March 05, 2016, 04:50:15 PM »
Hello friends, this is the figure of Wolverine (Gulo gulo) Linnaeus, 1758 of Safari LTD - North American Wildlife. Total lenght is 100mm. This figure was relased in 2013 and it is available currently. It can be found primarily in remote reaches of the Northern boreal forests and subarctic and alpine tundra of the Northern Hemisphere, with the greatest numbers in northern Canada, the U.S. state of Alaska, the Nordic countries of Europe, and throughout western Russia and Siberia. It is the largest land-dwelling species of the family Mustelidae.

Safari LTD - North American Wildlife have beutiful and amazing figures, but I think that this figure is one of the most obscures of this collection. From my point of view, this figure is a accurate replica of these species, because the details as powerful muscles of legs. Stand, proportions are perfects. Colours are very nice. In my opinion it is the best replica of this species. It was a Saint Valentine´s present from my girlfriend ^-^.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 05:18:29 PM by Jetoar »
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

bmathison1972

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Wolverine (Safari LTD - North American Wildlife)
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 04:58:49 PM »
Nice to see you doing walkarounds again. What's the reference in the first paragraph about a flying squirrel?

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 05:05:28 PM »
Nice to see you doing walkarounds again. What's the reference in the first paragraph about a flying squirrel?

Thnaks Blaine. It is a mistake  ;D. I have fixed it now  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2016, 11:51:26 PM »
Great! :) Somehow I always keep forgetting to order one of these, though. I have the PV and Schleich wolverines but the Safari Ltd NAW figure looks far more powerful and less cute.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal