News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Great crested newt

Started by Eiderduck, February 24, 2016, 08:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eiderduck

Hi, I am looking for a life size Great crested newt, triturus cristatus male or female .Must look realistic. Thanks.

brontodocus

Quote from: Eiderduck on February 24, 2016, 08:07:12 PM
Hi, I am looking for a life size Great crested newt, triturus cristatus male or female .Must look realistic. Thanks.
Hi Eiderduck, welcome to the Animal Toy Forum! :) While I don't have one to offer, there are a few options (although they are somewhat limited). One is to try to find the (sadly retired and not too easy to find) Safari Ltd Tennessee Aquarium Collection Crested Newt via ebay or trade. The other option is to go for the excellent but very expensive SOMSO models: http://www.somso.de/zoologie/lebensechte-tierplastiken/salamandermolche/molche/zos-1006/ There are different distributors for SOMSO models but you would usually pay a few hundreds for one of these. On the other hand, they are still in production but may take some time until they are ready to ship (as far as I've read many models aren't in stock but will be cast and handpainted as soon as they are ordered). Good luck! :)