News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Elephant seal (Bullyland)

Started by Ana, December 31, 2012, 12:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ana

These models are retired from few years. Elephant seal male and baby. It's hard to say for me whether is it Northern or Southern species.  ??? Size of adult is similar to Schleich elephant seal - it's about 20 cm long.

Here with Safari LTD Harp seal for size comparison:

Some close ups:

They are ones of my favorite Bullyland figures and they were gift from dear friend :D

^-^ ^-^ ^-^

brontodocus

Wow, those are very nice figures, Ana, and I didn't know them before. :o :) Too bad they are retired...

Ana

Thank You :)

Yes, I also think it's shame they are not available anymore. I believe it's time for new figures of elephant seal by any brand :)

Jetoar

Thanks for share friend. Too bad that this figure is retired  :(.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

postsaurischian

Battatitan

I never even knew these figures existed...  :-[ It's a shame they're retired - they're really nice.  :)) Thanks for showing us, Ana, but no thanks for adding another beautiful but retired figure to my wish-list!  :D

Ana

Thank You for all nice comments!!! :D Sorry for making Your wish lists longer LOL  :))

Battatitan

Quote from: Ana on January 03, 2013, 06:43:15 PM
Thank You for all nice comments!!! :D Sorry for making Your wish lists longer LOL  :))

Hahaha they're awesome models and I never noticed them before. It'd be interesting to see how frequently they are sold and how much they sell for.

Jetoar

I would like that Bullyland do again this figure  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures