News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Mine Collection

Started by MCLERC88, February 03, 2016, 05:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MCLERC88

stargatedalek

Very nice! If I may ask what is the crocodilian in the first image?

bmathison1972

Nice collection. I like to see taxonomically selective collections (as I have one of the more unique ones...:) ).

MCLERC88

Quote from: stargatedalek on February 03, 2016, 07:53:50 PM
Very nice! If I may ask what is the crocodilian in the first image?

Its this one

If u in  USA its under the brand 4D master

MCLERC88

Quote from: bmathison1972 on February 03, 2016, 08:14:45 PM
Nice collection. I like to see taxonomically selective collections (as I have one of the more unique ones...:) ).

Yes i wil order the new papo frogs also , inform my dealer already to order it even like the papo  kaprosuchus its a Crocodile so i must have it u cant be never have  enough crocks haha

AnimalToyForum

Nice collection of herpetiles :)

Jetoar

Really impresive collection  :o.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

sauroid

MCLERC88

Quote from: sauroid on February 04, 2016, 02:02:59 AM
very nice collection.
Quote from: animaltoyforum on February 03, 2016, 11:47:03 PM
Nice collection of herpetiles :)

Thanks 2 Safaris figures are also comming this ore next week ,

And this i will order soon , inform my dealer  already ;)

sbell

Do you have the new Safari leucistic cobra coming? It is a pretty nice figure--better sculpt than their original.

https://faunafigures.com/product/safari-ltd-white-cobra/

MCLERC88

Quote from: sbell on February 04, 2016, 05:06:37 PM
Do you have the new Safari leucistic cobra coming? It is a pretty nice figure--better sculpt than their original.

I dont like him . i have already a Cobra off Papo  ,  but i looking fore  some Colecta 2016 Figure,s  u have him also but shipping become  to high :(

sbell

Quote from: MCLERC88 on February 04, 2016, 08:08:31 PM

I dont like him . i have already a Cobra off Papo  ,  but i looking fore  some Colecta 2016 Figure,s  u have him also but shipping become  to high :(

The Safari is nicer in person (definitely better than their original one). The CollectA is good too.

And I can ship for less, but it requires direct contact (the site is set to only include tracked & insured postage options; I can change it on a case by case basis).

MCLERC88

Quote from: sbell on February 04, 2016, 09:30:04 PM

The Safari is nicer in person (definitely better than their original one). The CollectA is good too.

And I can ship for less, but it requires direct contact (the site is set to only include tracked & insured postage options; I can change it on a case by case basis).

Ok;e i not collect to much snake , dont like them so much like the rest , but what u can do to shipping if i order 2 figures . Thorny Dragon 88753 and American Alligator 88609 ?

sbell

Quote from: MCLERC88 on February 04, 2016, 09:58:09 PM
Quote from: sbell on February 04, 2016, 09:30:04 PM

Ok;e i not collect to much snake , dont like them so much like the rest , but what u can do to shipping if i order 2 figures . Thorny Dragon 88753 and American Alligator 88609 ?

Unfortunately, I don't have the thorny dragon yet (it takes a while for the new CollectA figures to come in to stores in Canada, but I don't think they are available yet).

The cost is pretty much dependent on weight (so I am guessing on the weight of the lizard) but if I can keep the parcel light, without insurance it would be $10 if they stay under 250 g. They aren't breakable, so a bit of padding is really all that's needed (I just mailed 6 fish to the Netherlands for the $10, for example). There wouldn't be tracking or insurance, but it is an air option, which only takes a couple weeks.

(I just realized we kind of derailed the thread...)

brontodocus

Awesome herps collection, Michael! :) I have the Revell/4d Master/Famemaster Crocodile Anatomy model, too. It's a shame that so few of the original 4d Master Anatomy models were distributed by Revell, too - that would have made it much easier to get them here in the EC. The Ikea Detolf cabinets are nice, their only disadvantage is the fixed position of only three glass shelves. I've seen cusomisations online, there are people who found a way to add ten or so shelves to one Detolf which would make this affordable cabinet a perfect solution for animal figures! 8)

MCLERC88

Order some new Figures .  :)

Comes meaby tomorrow already  ;D