News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

GeoWorld Jurassic Hunters clear out!

Started by sbell, January 03, 2016, 07:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbell

As many of you are aware, I have a small online store in Canada, Fauna Figures. I carry a few brands, and one of them has been GeoWorld.

However, in the last while the Canadian supply has become pretty much impossible--no distributor, so supplier. So I have had to let the line go.

This means that I have some left, and would like to clear it out what I have, make room for incoming 2016 figures (Safari? Soon? I am told it wil be so!)

So, for forum people, I am offering a special price for those who are interested.

The ones that I still have (numbers in brackets) You can also see their pictures on my site here:

ALBERTOSAURUS (1)
ALLOSAURUS (2)
AUSTRALOVENATOR (2)
CAMARASAURUS (1)
CAUDIPTERYX (2)
CERATOSAURUS (2)
COELOPHYSIS (1)
CRYOLOPHOSAURUS (1)
DEINONYCHUS (1)
DILONG    (2)
DILOPHOSAURUS (1)
DROMAEOSAURUS (3)
EUSTREPTOSPONDYLUS (1)
GIGANOTOSAURUS (1)
GUANGLONG (2)
JOBARIA (1)
LAMBEOSAURUS (1)
MAMENCHISAURUS (1)
ORNITHOLESTES (1)
OURANOSAURUS (1)
OVIRAPTOR (1)
PACHYCEPHALOSAURUS (1)
SAURORNITHOLESTES (3)
SUCHOMIMUS (2)

I am offering them for $4 US ($5.50 CDN). They are currently on the site for $5.99 CDN.

Postage to the US without tracking, for one figure, is about $8CDN. With tracking, it's $16. The postage, however, is affected by total weight.

Other places in the world (even Canada...) will vary, so we can go from there.

If anything is of interest, PM me with what you want, type of shipping (tracked or not) and where you are--I will respond with a total. If it sounds good, I will send you a Paypal request. If you don't like Paypal we can discuss other options (kind of limited, but we'll see).

Of course, if you are interested in anything else from the site, let me know that too--I can figure something out for you!

Thanks for reading!

sbell

Quote from: Rahim17 on February 15, 2016, 05:32:52 AM
Okay, so I now have no more of the following:

COELOPHYSIS
EUSTREPTOSPONDYLUS
ORNITHOLESTES
OURANOSAURUS

This is...true. I forgot I put a post of it here as well...Thanks random posting person!?