News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Hello from Ohio!

Started by Viking Spawn, December 28, 2015, 11:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking Spawn

Just wanted to say to everyone here and big "Hello!"  I'm not exactly new here and have been a lurker for a while (since last year).  I loved dinosaurs ever since my childhood while growing up in the 70's and 80's.  I've always been fascinated by them and my favorites are Tyrannosaurus, Allosaurus, and Parasaurolophus.  I've also been a life long Kaiju fan and have a collection of X-Plus Godzilla and a growing collecting of dinosaurs from Rebor and Papo.  I'll be sharing some of my online photo galleries which relate to dinosaurs too.  As for my other hobbies, I also enjoy traveling, photography, and entomology.  I'm in my mid-40's, family man, and a father of 2 that also like dinosaurs!  Again, just wanted to drop a greeting and I hope to gain some friends here.  - Wayne  :) 

brontodocus

Hey Wayne, welcome to the Animal Toy Forum! :D

Jetoar

Hello Viking Spawn and welcome to ATF  friend  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

AnimalToyForum

Welcome Wayne, glad to see you here too :)

bmathison1972

Welcome man, nice to see another Entomology enthusiast here. I was beginning to think my posts 'bug' people  >:D

Jetoar

Welcome to ATF new friend  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures