News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

My Asian Wildlife Collection

Started by OkapiBoy, August 01, 2015, 08:03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OkapiBoy

Having acquired some nice asian animal figures recently, I figured I should start a collection thread of those figures currently in my collection. Most will be mammal.
[]
[]

bmathison1972

I like the idea of a geographically-specific thread, but with the gashapon companies (Kaiyodo in particular), we can really fill this thread up!  ;)

sauroid

gorgeous collection Boki, and you just inspired me to do a thread like this, although the quality of my pics wont be on the same level as yours.
(i have to point out tho that the Polypterus endlicheri endlicheri is an African species)

brontodocus

Superb collection, OkapiBoy! :) However, I'm sure this is only the tip of the iceberg, yet. ;)

Jetoar

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Seeway

OkapiBoy, the setting and the lighting of these photos are just excellent.

sbell

Quote from: OkapiBoy on August 01, 2015, 08:03:11 PM
Having acquired some nice asian animal figures recently, I figured I should start a collection thread of those figures currently in my collection. Most will be mammal.
[/URL]

How on earth did I miss this? Very nice photos--but polypterids are only African (now). I'm not even aware of Asian species in the fossil record.

Asian arowana would be good though.

OkapiBoy

Ah, new arrivals and all part of CollectA's 2016 lineup!
From the Grasslands of Asia - the Indian Nilgai Antelope

And from the oceans of Asia - the marine mammal Dugong

And finally, from the high mountains of Asia - the Himalayan Tahr

Jetoar

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures