News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

new member intro/can get Kaiyodo and other figures from Japanese source

Started by brettnj, July 22, 2015, 03:26:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Hey.

It took me about a year to realize that this forum and the STS are not the same.  As a result, I never joined/advertised here, though I'm known at the STS and on the Dinosaur Toy Forum.

I can provide details, but basically I have several contacts in Japan and for the past year have been selling to about 60 US and international buyers.

I can get pretty much anything on Yahoo Auctions Japan and from other Japanese sites and sources, and I virtually always offer the lowest prices obtainable in the US or on eBay, sometimes beating them by 90+%.

I'll look for a Kaiyodo thread here but for now the CQ Capsule Museum Unique Animal Zoo set (featuring world wildlife) releases (along with the Cretaceous life set) in just over a day on 7/23 and I can of course get it.

Please contact me ASAP if interested.

Thanks.

AnimalToyForum

stemturtle

Welcome to the forum, Brettnj.
If you come across a new set of newts, would you please post the info?
There is a photo at this link.
Thank you.

Jetoar

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brettnj

Thanks x3.

I e-mailed re: the salamander/newt set and will post when I receive a response.

brettnj

My source was unable to find the salamander/newt set.  Please post or contact me privately if you find more information and I'll forward it.

Thanks.

brettnj

Actually, to anyone who found photos on-line, please send the links. 

Thanks.

stargatedalek

Quote from: brettnj on July 22, 2015, 05:27:52 PM
Actually, to anyone who found photos on-line, please send the links. 

Thanks.
This is where I found the images https://twitter.com/naturefabo

brettnj

brettnj

My source tells me that the message accompanying the photo was written by the manager in charge of Nature Technicolour.  He notes that the pieces are prototypes and acknowledges that they are extraordinary but indicates that they might be too expensive to produce.  I'll let you know if I learn more.

sbell

Quote from: brettnj on July 23, 2015, 02:32:29 AM
My source tells me that the message accompanying the photo was written by the manager in charge of Nature Technicolour.  He notes that the pieces are prototypes and acknowledges that they are extraordinary but indicates that they might be too expensive to produce.  I'll let you know if I learn more.

I have mixed feelings--I want them to happen! But I would like to not buy things sometimes too!

But I know which way I would go...

brettnj

Sorry, Sean. They are happening.

The photos were taken for the flyer and the set will likely release after the flatworm set.

sbell

Quote from: brettnj on July 23, 2015, 04:10:38 AM

The photos were taken for the flyer and the set will likely release after the flatworm set.

Okay, ambivalence has passed. I am pleased!

postsaurischian

:D HURRA!! :D

Thanks, Brett! These good news made my day.

stemturtle

Quote from: brettnj on July 23, 2015, 04:10:38 AM

Thanks for the research on the newt set.
Flatworms are much neglected. Do you have any info / photo of the flatworm set? Thanks.

brettnj

I can't copy from this site but here is the link to the flatworm photo:

http://dai4.com/item/2196

stemturtle

Quote from: brettnj on July 23, 2015, 01:39:37 PM
I can't copy from this site but here is the link to the flatworm photo:

http://dai4.com/item/2196

Thanks for the photo. Are you accepting orders for the flatworm set? Looks like that set is already available.
Please post instructions about how we can place an order with you and how to pay for it.

brettnj

It releases in October.

I accept pre-orders for anything announced.

If interested, please PM for my e-mail address and I'll have you request it via e-mail and add your name to my mailing list.  I do all formal communication via e-mail for organizational/search purposes.

Thanks.

stemturtle

brontodocus