News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Lesser kudu (Safari Ltd - Wild Safari Wildlife)

Started by AnimalToyForum, December 30, 2012, 12:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnimalToyForum

Walk-around of the lesser kudu by Wild Safari Wildlife (Safari Ltd). More info on the official Safari Ltd page for this figure: http://safariltd.shptron.com/p/wild-safari%C2%AE-wildlife-lesser-kudu

brontodocus

It's a very fine antelope figure and another great example how much of the details and texture can be captured in these walk-around photos! :)

AnimalToyForum

I wondered, is the notch in the ear intentional? Either way, I love it.

brontodocus

I'm pretty sure it is intentional, doing a quick google search revealed lots of photos of Lesser Kudus with damaged ears. :)

Jetoar

Quote from: brontodocus on December 30, 2012, 12:43:25 PM
It's a very fine antelope figure and another great example how much of the details and texture can be captured in these walk-around photos! :)

Yes, I think the same, but collecta and schleicha have done good replies of this animal.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

critter

My figures also has a notched ear. I think that was a great touch by Safari.

I thought Safari was the only company that has a model of a Lesser Kudu. Are their others?

Papo and Schleich Greater Kudus are really nice.

brontodocus

Quote from: critter on December 30, 2012, 10:48:15 PM
I thought Safari was the only company that has a model of a Lesser Kudu. Are their others?
That's what I thought, too, I'm not aware of another Lesser Kudu figure.

Dragonwolf

Nicely done, well detailed. Very original. Looks great next to the Papo Greater Kudu. Kudos to Safari for making this gorgeous figure. ;D

widukind

I like that figurine, a very unusual antelope specie as figurine  :)