News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Pouches and Pocket Protectors: Marsupials!

Started by brontodocus, December 30, 2012, 01:27:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brontodocus

A cute and unique figure (and one of my favourites from the series) is the North American Wildlife (Virginia) Opossum with Babies, Didelphis virginiana Gray, 1821. With a total length of 139 mm and a snout-vent length of 96 mm the scale would be approx. 1:4 - 1:5. Link to the figure at Safari Ltd. is here: http://safariltd.shptron.com/p/wild-safari%C2%AE-north-american-wildlife-opossum-with-babies

Edit 2017-02-07: Fixed broken image urls.

Ana

Very fine figure of very nice species :D Thank You for great walk around :)

AnimalToyForum

Jetoar

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

Walk-around of the Science and Nature Animals of Australia (Large Replicas) Tasmanian Devil Sarcophilus harrisii Boitard, 1841. Snout-vent length is approx. 90 mm plus 45 mm tail length, so the scale is between approx. 1:6 - 1:7.
Here is a link to the figure at Science and Nature's website: http://www.scienceandnature.com.au/Animals-of-Australia_3/Large-Replicas/Large-Tasmanian-Devil-pack-of-3

Edit 2017-02-07: Fixed broken image urls.

Jetoar

Wonderful and amazing figure  ^-^. I want one of this Tasman devils  ^-^.

Takama

It was only a matter of time before I got a Kangaroo. In this case its the Schleich model with a joey. I got this with the Chipmunk http://animaltoyforum.com/index.php?topic=947.msg7695;topicseen#new and this was on Clearance too.

Jetoar

Really nice figure. The joey is the best point of this figure from my point of view  ^-^.

Takama

I got into safari again so I decided to hunt down some retired items. This Koala is surprisingly Good, and the colors are realistic. it even has a little baby one it (something that Safari Does on a lot of there figures).

FreshSphere

Thanks for the walkaroud. Very cute figure :D I like how the paint on their ears turned out.

Jetoar

Lovely figure  ^-^. It is very original and a cool review for mother´s day  again ^-^. It si a great idea, see the retired figures  ^-^.

brontodocus

Walk-around of the Science and Nature Animals of Australia (Large Replicas) 75462 Eastern Barred Bandicoot, Perameles gunnii Gray, 1838. Snout-vent length is approx. 80 mm and tail length is 27 mm so the scale is approx. 1:4. Major threats for the species are habitat loss (grassland being used for crop or as pasture for sheep) and predation by neozoons (cats, foxes) or competition with neozoons (rabbits). In mainland Australia it is almost extinct and there is a reintroduction programme with captive bred specimens taking place in Victoria. The Tasmanian population is more numerous but still IUCN considers the species' allover conservation status "Near Threatened".

Edit 2017-02-05: Fixed broken image urls.

Jetoar

Awesome replica. It is the only figure of this specie, isn´t it?

Takama

Part of the Original Wave released in the USA

brontodocus

brontodocus

brontodocus

postsaurischian

bmathison1972

Nice! If I was a generalist I would have gotten this one :).

So happy you are back, with Postimage!  ;D ;D ;D