News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Deep Sea Fish [possibly] for Sale

Started by Varanus, December 29, 2012, 11:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varanus

Some time in the next few weeks I'll probably be going to the Birch (aka: Scripps) Aquarium in San Diego, California.  This is where I purchased this set of small deep sea fish several years ago.

Left-right, top-bottom: Loosejaw, dragonfish, barreleye, footballfish, hatchetfish, batfish, Danglefish, & pelican eel
As these are clearly based off AAA's deep sea fish, I suspect there may also be a viperfish.

Of course there's no garuntees that they'll still have them, but on the off chance they do, I'd be more than happy to pick up as many as needed for those who want them. ^-^

PM me if interested.  In the event that there are uneven numbers of the figures, the most complete set will go to whoever PM'd me first, and so on.  I don't have paypal.  Buyer pays for shipping, unless it's a trade.  I'll have to inform you on prices after purchase, I can't imagine it'd be more than $5 per figure.  If you'd prefer to trade let me know what you have on offer. ;)  I'm interested in a wide variety of fish, herptiles, birds, and paleo creatures.

If I recall correctly, their gift shop was quite extensive.  Let me know if there's anything else you want me look for. :)

Varanus

Okay, I'm most likley going tomorrow (1/1/13).  Last chance! :))