This walk-arounds section is being phased out and replaced by the Animal Toy Blog. The board is set to 'reply only' and topics are being migrated to the blog or moved to a different board. Please consider contributing new reviews to the Animal Toy Blog instead.

Author Topic: Eurasian Eagle Owl - 2015 (Schleich - Wild Life).  (Read 3567 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Eurasian Eagle Owl - 2015 (Schleich - Wild Life).
« on: March 22, 2015, 12:18:50 AM »
Hello friends, this is the figure of Eurasian Eagle Owl(Bubi bubo) Linnaeus, 1758 of Schleich - Wild Life. Total lenght is 80mm its wingspan is 90 mm. This figure have been relased in 2015 and it is available. Among standard measurements for the Eurasian eagle-owl, the wing chord measures 378 to 518 mm (14.9 to 20.4 in), the tail measures 229310 mm (9.012.2 in) long, the tarsus measures 64.5112 mm (2.544.41 in) and the total length of the bill is 38.959 mm (1.532.32 in). The wings are reportedly the smallest in proportion to the body weight of any European owl, when measured by the grams per square cm of wing size, was found to be 0.72.

Schleich are one of the oldest brands that they do figures currently. They have done new figures of some old replicas even their cubs, calfs and juveniles. This replica is one of their new figures. This figure is a wondeful replica. The proportions of this figure are nice from my point of view.The stand of this figure is awesome but the colours could be beeter. I think that it is a good replica of this specie. I bought this figure yesterday  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
Re: Eurasian Eagle Owl - 2015 (Schleich - Wild Life).
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 01:36:01 PM »
Quite a nice figure although its predecessor was already quite good and perhaps even a little more charismatic. :)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Re: Eurasian Eagle Owl - 2015 (Schleich - Wild Life).
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 03:01:30 PM »
Quite a nice figure although its predecessor was already quite good and perhaps even a little more charismatic. :)

Yes, but I think that it would be beetr with accurate colours  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal