This walk-arounds section is being phased out and replaced by the Animal Toy Blog. The board is set to 'reply only' and topics are being migrated to the blog or moved to a different board. Please consider contributing new reviews to the Animal Toy Blog instead.

Author Topic: Polar Bear and cub - 2005-90s (Schleich-Wild Life).  (Read 2389 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Polar Bear and cub - 2005-90s (Schleich-Wild Life).
« on: February 23, 2015, 09:01:16 PM »
Hello friends, these are the figures of Polar bear and cub (Ursus maritimus) Phipps 1774 of Schleich-Wild Life. Total lenght is 110 mm in adult and 50 mm in the cub. This figure was relased in 2013 and it is avaliable nowadays. It is a large bear, approximately the same size as the omnivorous Kodiak bear (Ursus arctos middendorffi). A boar (adult male) weighs around 350700 kg (7701,540 lb), while a sow (adult female) is about half that size. Although it is the sister species of the brown bear, it has evolved to occupy a narrower ecological niche, with many body characteristics adapted for cold temperatures, for moving across snow, ice, and open water, and for hunting the seals which make up most of its diet. It is classified as a vulnerable species, with eight of the nineteen polar bear subpopulations in decline.

Schleich are one of the oldest brands that they do figures currently. They have done new figures of some old replicas even their cubs, calfs and juveniles. This replica is one of their old figures. This figure is a very nice replica. The proportions of this figure are nice from my point of view. I think that. Details of hair are really good. The stand of this figure is nice. I bought these figures in a flea market two weeks ago and I fixed a lot of scuffs that it had ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal