This walk-arounds section is being phased out and replaced by the Animal Toy Blog. The board is set to 'reply only' and topics are being migrated to the blog or moved to a different board. Please consider contributing new reviews to the Animal Toy Blog instead.

Author Topic: White Stork (Papo - Farm Life).  (Read 3565 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
White Stork (Papo - Farm Life).
« on: February 03, 2015, 11:23:28 AM »
Hello friends, this is the figure of White stork (Ciconia ciconia) Linnaeus, 1758 of Papo - Farm Life. Total lenght is 110 mm. This figure was released in 2014 and nowadays is available. Adults have long red legs and long pointed red beaks, and measure on average 100115 cm from beak tip to end of tail, with a 155215 cm wingspan. A carnivore, the White Stork eats a wide range of animal prey, including insects, fish, amphibians, reptiles, small mammals and small birds. It takes most of its food from the ground, among low vegetation, and from shallow water. It is a monogamous breeder, but does not pair for life.

Papo is a young brand in the world of figures if we compare them with Safari or Schleich, but they have a important place in the world currently. They are famous for their figures of feline and dinosaurs but they are doing great jobs with the reptiles and birds (new garhial is amazing) and their farm animals figures are not a exception. Proportions are awesome an details of the feathers is awesome and it has the little stork even. Definetly it is one of the best figure of Barn Owl. It is one of my favorite figures of my collection and I bought this figure in a store the last Christmas  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

googie212

• View Profile
Re: White Stork (Papo - Farm Life).
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 10:53:04 PM »
I really like this White Stork!

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Re: White Stork (Papo - Farm Life).
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 03:59:11 PM »
I really like this White Stork!

Yes it is, it is a beautiful figure  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal